Shadow Play

View Shadow Play's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is A Bear Market Right Around The Corner? What The 2007 Top Can Tell Us About The Present [View article]
    My market rationale is rather simple. If rates are historically low, you buy the market hand over fist. When, and yes I did say when, the interest rates climb back up,the average investor should start thinning their 401K/IRA's and any high flyer stocks. It has always worked in the past and will continue this road of prosperity in the future.
    Nov 21, 2013. 05:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Will Change RA Treatment With The Introduction Of Otrexup [View article]
    Nice little summary here Paul. I always like seeing new authors here with Antares, helping to get the story out. Today, (Columbus Day), is our big moment in history with our expected go ahead approval decision by the FDA on OTREXUP. Of course, I'm expecting the green light and we should start to push the product come mid-Q1 of 2014, if not sooner. As my research shows, and others too, our drug method with OTREXUP is very much needed. My only small concern is cost factor, and I do believe Paul and Gang will work on getting that down. If so, come 3Q, possibly as late as 4Q, the news should have started to spread like wildfire and your 30 million in annual sales will be blown out of the water. If my studies prove me right, we will be in the neighborhood of 60- 80 million in sales for the year of 2014, followed up with somewhere around 120- 160 million in sales come 2015. And the better news?? We have QST waiting on deck to deliver a more powerful injection of revenue to boost our bottom line. Very exciting times are now finally here.

Oct 14, 2013. 06:30 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Has Antares Pharma Fallen So Rapidly? [View article]
    @steady888..Your fear is showing as well. Looking back at some of your past SA comments, you gave high praise back in April on some other ATRS articles. Now that the stock has dipped,still above 200mda I mind you, you want to try to foretell the future by scaring potential investors. Nice try. Maybe you should just sell out and come back at a later date and check in with us. Please do not be upset if you have to pay a higher premium though :)

Sep 19, 2013. 10:21 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Has Antares Pharma Fallen So Rapidly? [View article]
    Mike.....Another superb article. There is not much to add on the emotion part of things other than my number one rule when investing for the long term. And that is, if you truly believe in the company, the management and most importantly, the fundamentals, then BLOCK OUT everything else. My meaning: If the fundamentals do not change, you do not change!! Again, great job.

Sep 19, 2013. 08:42 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares: An In-Depth Look At Otrexup And Reiteration Of My Buy Recommendation [View article]
    Nice article Mr.Smith. First of all, the video that Loko is referring to has been pulled. It bewilders me why someone would go to great links to post a phony video. Unless they have a hidden agenda!

As for your year-over-year revenue numbers. I think you are way to conservative with your OTREXUP projections. Many already know that I have higher expectations of the soon to be "bread and butter" self-inject device for the company. After doing many weeks of research in the RA field, I have determined that their is a serious need for our method of use in ministering the drug. Once the media and other RA users catch on, I'm expecting OTREXUP to catapult the company into the bigger Pharma leagues. Some might call this "pie in the sky", but if you have done the relentless research and background history that I have performed, you would honestly see my vision for the company. And to add, this is just the beginning. QST, followed up by QSM will be the next big league sluggers on deck.

Again, very well written out article. I just wanted the readers to know that there is more opportunity then meets the eye here at $4 a share.

Sep 8, 2013. 07:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Contraceptive Ring: Another Under-The-Radar Catalyst For Antares [View article]
    Nice article! Antares' vision has been put forward and now we need to capitalize. Once October gets here and OTREXUP is approved, I strongly believe new investors will take note. I think our breakout moment will come to light about the 2Q of 2014 when we produce earnings and revenues for what will be two quarters of growth for OTREXUP which is to fetch 100-200 million in sales according to Mr.Wotton. And we ALL know he is down playing his numbers. Also, let's not forget the pipeline full of goodies that will start to go into effect as well. Not to sound as a broken record but come 2016 we should easily be a 3 billion dollar company which translate to about $24 a share. Investors then will only be scratching their heads wondering why they did not take a bite out of the ATRS apple when they could have gotten it much, much cheaper.

Again, nice article.And thanks for the insert of one of my two articles as well.

May 15, 2013. 07:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Resources: The Eagle Ford Asset Sale Is A Drop In The Ocean Of Its Debt [View article]
    I humbly apologize to anyone who bought HK on my recommendations. I thought the CC was a circle-jerk and was a tad misleading. Before this mornings open bell, I still held 2/3 of my original position. I'm now down about 16%...AND GROWING! I still like the looonnngggggg term outlook,but right now I need a new pair of rose colored glasses. Again, my apologies to the ones who lost money on my account. That actually bothers me more than my own loss.

Props to Value-Digger. He nailed it.

May 2, 2013. 01:03 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wow! Two sub-par negative articles on Halcon within one week's time. You must have some kind of vendetta against Floyd. Were you this angry when Mr.. Floyd fetched us PetroHawk shareholders a 37.75 premium for our shares. I remember back then some of these same fears were written in a negative spin too.

Apr 29, 2013. 08:33 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seizing The Blockbuster Opportunity Buried In Conservative Modeling At Antares Pharma [View article]
    After reading my own reply above, it appears to come off as a pump piece. That was not my intentions but rather my true honest feelings. I just wanted to clarify being I do not like reading "intentional" pump articles about Antares. This is one of many reasons I think our stock price had false "pops" that could not hold any ground. And to add again, very nice, defining article Ali.

Apr 26, 2013. 05:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ali Yasar.....This is no doubt the best of the best of any article written today in regards to Antares. You deserve a huge round of applause. I would imagine you have some serious man hours here in your research. Your outstanding article is only what I was trying to get across with my two peep-squeak articles about OTREXUP.

In three to four years, a lot of folks are going to look back at this $3.50 share price and scratch their heads trying to figure out why they did not buy before ATRS turned itself into a 3 billion dollar company , which would result in a $24ish share price. Not a bad return if you ask me.

Again, awesome article. Very nicely done!!

Apr 25, 2013. 02:49 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Irrational Pessimism? [View article]
    Just as I told you in your last BEARISH article. This bull market will not stop until the Fed pulls out and/or interest rates go back up. But do not feel bad in your bear thesis. There are many talking heads on television who have been calling for a correction for the last 200 s&p points. I would imagine some have some serious wounds to lick. I stand by my call once again and that is 1700-1740 on the S&P by year end IF the Fed keeps the ball rolling. Or should I say, keeps the press going.

Apr 23, 2013. 01:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon Resources: Why I Steer Clear Of The Current Staggering Valuation [View article]
    VD... You tell me to look at the bigger picture?? What is 2-3 years out?? I also like the way you just tried to dismantle Apple in your reply to me,in which I fully agree with. I have been calling for Apple to go down every since Jobs died and now Samsung is eating their lunch. But back to the point. Your SA blog talks mighty high of Apple only a few months ago! And your SA blog has two ill-written articles about not one, but TWO pink OTC stocks !! And you call your self a Value Digger? How about a momentum chaser instead. Look. Just as all investors ,we have and form our own opinions on stocks that we decide to invest in. Next time, try not to be so cynical on something that worked well in the past and that is a good stock always finds it's way to the top. And that my friend is what Halcon Resources will do in 2-3 years. Bank on it! As for being tired of hearing about the PetroHawk story.I bet you are.Just as anyone else who missed out on that investment. Now ask yourself this being you claim to be so educated in the oil patch. With all the great oil/gas companies out there, why did BHP decide to buy PetroHawk? Did they see under-value or did they see hype or just as Halcon one day, did they see an educated investment? By them paying a premium above all other choices that they had, I'll go with the latter.

Apr 22, 2013. 06:47 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market [View article]
    Did you know back in 2010 I believe it was, if my memory serves me right, that 88% of the time the general public is wrong according to a Bloomberg survey? 88%!! That means for every ten bearish people, 9 have it wrong! What a better reason to go long the markets! Which I have been preaching ever since Benny got some new ball bearings for his printing press. When interest rates start to rise, that's your cue to take cover. Until then, buy the dips.

Apr 21, 2013. 06:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    "One man's junk is another man's gold" as in that's what makes a good trade. One seller vs. one buyer. Your article is decent at best,but does not drive home the fact that this is a "spec" stock. If one were to search the oil/gas market for a speculation stock, you will NOT find a better deal at 6.50 than Halcon Resources. Yes, you mention you have never bought into hype, but then again I would be willing to bet your have never had a 5-10 fold stock. Playing it safe can only lead you so far on the wealth scale. And apparently with all the latest institution upgrades and purchases of shares by them and others, I am not alone! Floyd Wilson deserves the recognition that he can build another powerhouse such as Petro Hawk and he for sure has the merits to do it with. Also, by you telling me you closed your short position out at 6.50, tells me you and I agree on one thing and that is Halcon has found support. I urge anyone who wants to invest for 2-3 years in the oil/gas field, to buy HK on any given dip. This is easily a $15-20 stock in that time frame. One last point I want to drive home. When I was a PetroHawk owner (16K shares I might add),these same worries were here about evaluations to only put the Negative Nancy's in their place when BHP bought us out for a very nice premium of 37.75 a share. Over hyped? Maybe. Over valued? Maybe. Under estimated? Absolutely!!

Apr 21, 2013. 02:42 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market [View article]
    I'll keep my comments pify. These same arguments were made at 1200 on the S&P, 1300, 1400, 1500 and now at 1550+. Just as then, everyone expects a pullback due to their discretions. As long as the Fed keeps pumping 85 billion per month in the markets and interest rates stay at historic lows, I suggest keep buying the dips. It has worked from 666 back in 2009 and it will continue until Benny's printing press runs out of gas. I see 1700 by year end and then again,if the Fed still has a shadow over us, these same arguments will once rise again. This is just another healthy pullback in an unhealthy economy.

Apr 20, 2013. 09:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment