Accelerate Diagnostics - A Misleading Story Ripe For Decline
- In this report we highlight a litany of red flags including the sordid history of legacy management and the IP, and its history of failed partnerships and empty promises.
- The new management team that appears to have misled investors into thinking it had discovered the "holy grail".
- We found evidence that the new management team may have violated securities laws (inadvertently or directly, we clearly show how millions of shares appear unaccounted for).
- We see at least 65% downside to this $1 billion market cap with no revenue today.
- Harbinger Group's Sum-of-Parts Does Not Add Up
- Signature Bank: An Obvious Financial Short
- A Violent Correction Could Be Coming for Hampton Roads Bankshares
- Rare Element Resources: Potential Short Opportunity
- National Financial Partners: Finally, a No-Brainer to Buy
- Glorified Payday Lender City Holdings: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- PCBC: Large Downside Remains as Shareholders Left With Little
- Pacific Capital: A Violent Correction Could Be Coming
- Houston American Energy Corp. Set Up for Collapse
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers: Understanding the Material Downside
- H&R Block: Stars Are Aligning
- Challenge to Life Partners' Auditor: Address Red Flags