- Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict U.S. Electric-Vehicle Sales Claims
- Southern USA Resources: Promotional Campaign Has Familiar Look, Familiar Players
- 2 Strange Trips: China Infrastructure Investment And Winland Ocean - Part III
- Phantom Shareholders At Kandi Technologies And Disclosure Issues At Guanwei - Part II
- Who Secretly Got Millions Of Shares In Chinese Reverse-Merger Companies? - Part I
Sharesleuth.com is an investigative business reporting site backed by entrepreneur Mark Cuban. Sharesleuth seeks to expose companies and individuals engaged in securities fraud and other activities that tend to deceive investors. Chris Carey, editor of Sharesleuth, previously was an award-winning business reporter at the St. Louis Post-Disptach, the Indianapolis Star, and the Orlando Sentinel. He began his career at the Messenger-Inquirer in Owensboro, Ky. He graduated from Indiana University with a double major in journalism and economics.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Sharesleuth.
Currently, there are no book details for Sharesleuth.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Sharesleuth's Articles
- XiaoHua on Who Secretly Got Millions Of Shares In Chinese ...
- jacobtr on Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict ...
- Arthur Porcari on Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict ...
- Sharesleuth on Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict ...
- bonzo53217 on Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »