View as an RSS Feed
Kandi Technologies: Import Data Suggests Company Greatly Overstated Go-Kart Sales
- Kandi says it sold 177,000 go-karts from 2008 through 2013, representing nearly half its total revenue.
- Import records show that only about 30,000 go-karts were shipped to the U.S. market, which represents the vast majority of international kart sales.
- Industry experts say Kandi's sales figures are impossibly high relative to the overall market and the share held by rival manufacturers.
- Discrepancies between unit sales reported in periodic SEC filings and deliveries recorded in U.S. customs data suggest that the company greatly overstated its numbers.
- Telestone Technologies Revisited: SEC Letters Reveal Doubts About Revenues And Receivables
- Guanwei Recycling Corp. And Kandi Technologies Group: The Rui Wang Connection
- SEC Brings Fraud Charges Against Promoters Of China Auto Logistics And Guanwei Recycling; Also Alleges Manipulation Of Kandi Technologies Group Stock
- The Curious Social-Media Touting Of Kandi Technologies
- Kandi Technologies: Customs Records Contradict U.S. Electric-Vehicle Sales Claims
- Southern USA Resources: Promotional Campaign Has Familiar Look, Familiar Players
- 2 Strange Trips: China Infrastructure Investment And Winland Ocean - Part III
- Phantom Shareholders At Kandi Technologies And Disclosure Issues At Guanwei - Part II
- Who Secretly Got Millions Of Shares In Chinese Reverse-Merger Companies? - Part I