Shaun Rein

View Shaun Rein's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gap Needs an Image Makeover in China [View article]
    Dear All,

Thank you for the excellent comments. As a FYI, I do not respond to many comments on SA because I don't like the anonymous nature of many of the discussions as it sometimes causes a lack of civility. I am however quite good at responding to comments via Linked In groups (where there is no anonymity). Debate there tends to be good. If you want to know which groups I participate in, feel free to send me a Linked In invite and I will accept.

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.--
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Caution Needed When Investing in Chinese Firms [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China Needs to Focus on 'Soft Power' to Keep Foreign Investment [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.'''
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Apple Turned Around in China [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.,.,.
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nouriel Roubini Is Wrong on China's Economy [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process..,
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • No Need to Fear a Property Bubble in China [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.,,,
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Best Buy Failed in China [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why China Needs to Keep Building [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China's Cooling Measures Pushing Consumers to Go High-End [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.111
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • America Can't Escape China's Inflation [View article]
    Dear All,

I am also writing a book on China's economy and will be active on Linked In during the writing process.....
    Jul 6, 2011. 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nouriel Roubini Is All Wrong About China [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Wal-Mart Is Losing Market Share in China [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who Says China Inflation Is Under Control? [View article]

Jul 6, 2011. 09:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanctions Against North Korea are Wrong [View instapost]
    Thanks Graham and Dodd -- I 100% believe think there needs to be a serious change in how North Korea is governed. It is not right what is happening there.

The current strategies employed by the US are not working and a more creative, different appraoch needs to be used. The leadership is probably still driving around in his Mercedes and whatnot and the offspring gambling in Macau.
    Aug 5, 2010. 08:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanctions Against North Korea are Wrong [View instapost]
    Thanks Andrew for kind comments. I am actually surprised at the level of anger in comments towards the piece -- both on the Forbes' site and in blogs. I am not sure they fully understood what I wrote.

I believe in regime change or in changing the regime. Sanctions don't really hurt the leadership just the everyday person.
    Aug 5, 2010. 06:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment