Sheldon Sutherland

View Sheldon Sutherland's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gold Technicals - 1,300 Broken As Bearish Momentum In Full Force [View article]
    We've seen this over and over again. It's going lower. Manipulation or not sell short.
    Apr 16 07:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Gold Drop Below $1000? [View article]
    You can fight EW and TA all you want and lose money. Or you can let your guard down and make some. The choice is yours. Manipulated or not, there is money to be made.
    Apr 7 12:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Breaking News: Who Really Controls Silver And Gold? [View article]
    that's actually a pretty interesting theory we'll have to see how it plays out. I definitely see a triangle forming. I can't help but believe in a fifth wave though.
    Mar 28 05:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breaking News: Who Really Controls Silver And Gold? [View article]
    Can Avi or anybody in the EWP world tell me if they are counting this 4th wave as a double combination? Zig-Zag and an extended flat. If this is true than we are looking to go to slight news lows then retrace above 1400 then back to much lower lows.
    Mar 27 08:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold: The Declines Won't Stop Here [View article]
    No faster way to make money than shorting miners after a rally.
    Mar 25 07:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breaking News: Who Really Controls Silver And Gold? [View article]
    Anybody seen Thermalsight?
    Mar 24 11:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • $SLV: Price Structure Spotted [View instapost]
    Looks promising. I'm hoping gold drops into the open of GLD to give us a 3 time fail above 1350, but it has quite a bit of juice tonight. We'll see what happens. Thank for the chart.
    Mar 11 11:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Gold And Silver Smack-Down Cometh [View article]
    I really hope your right, but so far I'm with Avi here. Be cautious and set some stops.
    Mar 3 09:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver: Sell Signals Strengthen, Immediate Downside Target Set !  [View instapost]
    Thanks Spam!
    Mar 3 06:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Gold And Silver Smack-Down Cometh [View article]
    I don't know why it's so hard to believe that metals can move lower again. They are in a long term down-trend. If we can at least agree that it's a possibility than let's capitalize on it. I had to learn the hard way that perma-bulls lose money.
    Feb 26 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Gold And Silver Smack-Down Cometh [View article]
    gohabs,

Avi is overall bearish on this movement but held a strangle on gold and silver. When the markets proceeded bullish and was given confirmation that it would continue, he sold puts and added calls to his position. Trust me, he did not lose out on the rally.
    Feb 24 08:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Gold And Silver Smack-Down Cometh [View article]
    Thanks Avi, your articles are much appreciated. It's rare that you find a gold bull that can look anywhere but up.

There is nothing wrong with making money on both sides of the trade!! I hold the physical metals as well as a trading account in which I look to smart technical traders such as your self to guide me through the fog of all the bullish talk. I do agree with you were in for a ride down before we go any higher. Feels like a suckers rally.

Thanks!!
    Feb 23 11:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Golden Short: Midway Gold Should Be Half Its Current Price [View article]
    Guys I'm not saying to short gold, just keep your guard up. Put some stops in and protect your profit because in my opinion we will see knew lows. Once the dust settles, gold will finally make it's comeback. It doesn't hurt to wait on the sidelines and pick this stock up cheaper.
    Feb 21 05:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Golden Short: Midway Gold Should Be Half Its Current Price [View article]
    I see a nice 4th wave move up before a much sharper 5th wave move down. This is only true if you study the Elliot Wave Theory. You guys are much more experienced then I am but I think this 5th wave down has at least a good probability of happening. Just offering an a opinion but like I said you guys are much more experienced. Trade on your own info.
    Feb 21 12:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Golden Short: Midway Gold Should Be Half Its Current Price [View article]
    Gold is the most emotional investment. I can tell by how angry you seem in your response. Having said that I am a long term investor in the metals themselves but I do see the need for one more gigantic pullback that will take us below 1,000 before moving higher. MDW would naturally fall if the price of the substance they are mining is falling in value. Yes we had a short-term break out above the moving average but the longer term trend is still bearish. Take what you will of my argument but I just call it as I see it.
    Feb 20 10:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment