Sheldon Sutherland

View Sheldon Sutherland's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Beware Of This Stock Market "Rally." [View instapost]
    At first it looked like we weren't going to break through 1970. Now I think we might re-test 2000.
    Oct 23 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A New Steep Stock Market Sell-Off May Be Just Weeks Away. [View instapost]
    I think 1970 is the ceiling for $spx and we will not break through it. Then the next dive begins.
    Oct 21 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • $SPY Technical Explanation : Recession Likely For Next 6 Months [View instapost]
    Awesome post. Thanks.
    Oct 19 11:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Further Fed. Stimulus Is Now A Certainty. QE 4ever. [View instapost]
    I am very short VXX at the current moment
    Oct 17 10:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • After Today's 335 Point Dive In The DOW, A Rebound Appears Likely. [View instapost]
    With the dow closing below it's 200, the RUT Breaking resistance and the s&p touching resistance, these are all clear red flags we should be getting a bounce and more downward movement. This is inevitable in my opinion unless the fed clearly steps in.
    Oct 10 05:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The $ RUT Breaking 1070 is the only indicator you need. Plus the DAX on its way to breaking resistance. Stimulus is ending and so is this bull....for now.
    Oct 10 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    A bounce off the 200 and then a continued decline. Then another bounce at 16400 and continued decline.
    Oct 10 02:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Stocks Rise Or Fall? Technical Pattern. [View instapost]
    Too many resistance points breaking right now. Russel 2000 had its first close below 1090 all year. There will be big money made on this correction.
    Oct 1 05:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consumer Confidence Hits 5 Month Low, Economy Slowing, Yet Stocks Will Rise. [View instapost]
    I agree, but we're way too early for more QE. We need a real correction before they will step on the gas again, not these tiny 4% corrections.
    Sep 30 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Worst Durable Goods Plunge On Record. Where's The Recovery? [View instapost]
    The fed is not stepping in for a long time. That you can take to the bank. The markets are so grossly over stretched that there is no reason to step in and put the fire out until we at least have a 3 to 4 month chain of bad economic news. This market is losing steam. Inevitably in my opinion the fed will step in eventually but not until it's panic time.
    Sep 25 06:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is The Time To Look At The Energy Sector. [View instapost]
    heck ya that would be a great way to play it. too risky betting on either side. I do see light crude being close to breaking resistance to the downside though, which is the only reason for my caution. I believe XLE is comprised mostly of oil names.
    Sep 23 09:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Now Is The Time To Look At The Energy Sector. [View instapost]
    I hate being the odd one out but I'm waiting to see the bounce before I pounce.
    Sep 23 09:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Paulson & Co.'s Ideas That Are Most And Least Likely To Outperform [View article]
    Great article, thanks.
    Sep 19 11:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Alcoa Looks Like It's Ready To Take Off. [View instapost]
    I appreciate all your articles so don't mind if I comment on every one of them. But Alcoa hasn't fallen below the 50 day in over a year and a half and is now trading under it now. I think it finds resistance here and continues to dwindle sideways or down. If you also notice it never broke above its 2011 high. I'm no tea leaf reader but it's beginning to look weak in my opinion. But next week will let us know if we break above the 50 strongly or not. Thanks Greg.
    Sep 17 08:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Potential For US Dollar Correction Is Rising. FOMC Meeting This Week. [View instapost]
    Buy the rumor sell the news!
    Sep 15 06:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment