View as an RSS Feed
5 Technology Stocks With Low Price To Free-Cash-Flow And Strong Sales And Operating Margin Growth
- Weekly stock screen & report on the most potentially undervalued companies within the 'technology' sector, combining both fundamental sales/margin growth and value metrics.
- The objective is to combine both 'quality' growth fundamentals, coupled with a value ranking (sort-order) of qualifying companies by lowest price/free-cash-flow ratio (most potentially undervalued).
- Price/Free-Cash-Flow is considered a more robust measure of company value (stock price relative to the actual FCF return from business-centric operations), compared to the 'lesser revealing' generic P/E ratio.
- Additional due-diligence is applied to only include those companies within the screen, which are not overly-leveraged or carry excessive debt.
- Rimage Corporation: On the Rise With Extensive Free Cash Flow Reserve
- 5 Undervalued Stocks Offering Strong Free Cash Flow Yields vs. the S&P
- Computer Sciences: Strong FCF Yield Backed by Strong Insider Buying
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries Looks Good With a 13.9% Free Cash Flow Yield and a Low PEG
- Undervalued Tech Stock Vishay Intertechnology Boasts 18.8% Free Cash Flow Yield
- Dynamics Research: Deeply Undervalued by Free-Cash-Flow-Yield
- Apple vs. Netflix: The Perfect Long/Short Pair Trade
- Recent Pullback in Telenav Offers a Compelling Opportunity to Load Up on This Stock
- 7 Basic Materials Stocks With Strong Upward Momentum
- Playing the Long Apple / Short XLK Hedged Pair Trade
- 5 Stocks With Low Price to Free-Cash-Flow and Strong Institutional Buying