Shlomi Cohen

• My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    ant TV panel , HD LED OLED 3D, needs to be checked by ORBK machines which control 80% of the market. About its PCB division it said last week :

"Orbotech Ltd. (the “ Company ”) disclosed today at the Annual Needham & Company, LLC Growth Conference that its goal is to double the number of direct imaging units installed by the Company in 2010 as compared to 2009. "
    Jan 17 01:43 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    agree great niche software company.
    Jan 17 01:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    I'll visit the Fab soon and I'll be back with conclusions in one of my next articles.
    Jan 17 01:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    yes I also recommend NVMI but prefered to add to the list only one , CAMT, from the small Israeli semi equipment stocks.

here is a great presentation by the CEO with hints on a new technology coming soon :

www.wsw.com/webcast/ne.../
    Jan 17 01:34 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    QCOM is a great idea for the coming decade in which the moblie internet will be huge.
    Jan 17 01:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My 10 Picks for 2010's Tech Revolution [View article]
    "just a variation on Genzyme's cerezyme"
    you are dead wrong. it is a new plant based patented platform cost much less to produce and much more safe from viruses, the huge problem GENZ has.

It is not PLX against GENZ . It is PFE against GENZ.

Here from Oppenheimer :

" PFE conveyed significant enthusiasm for PLX's technology platform,
    describing the prGCD collaboration as a "first step." PFE said it had interest
    in a broader collaboration but moved rapidly on prGCD given emerging Gaucher
    disease developments. Coming out of the meeting, our sense is that a PFE
    acquisition of PLX clearly remains a future possibility."
    Jan 17 01:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment