View as an RSS Feed
Google's Slimming Search Audience: Social Media Vs. Personalization
- Google search is strong because it can predict our search queries, based on personalization.
- Social media is replacing search as the place to go for search queries, returning stronger and more specific results from the crowd.
- People are still stung from the NSA PRISM leak, and may be more inclined to leave Google in the future.
- Hey Google, A Search War Is About To Explode
- Is Google Scared Of DuckDuckGo?
- Vringo's Timeline Vs. Obama's Patent Troll Plan
- Google Can Sink Amazon With Same-Day Shipping
- Sony Might Defeat Google Glass
- Patent Indicates Yahoo Hasn't Forgotten Search
- Apple's Living Room Strategy Can Conquer Gaming
- Apple's Slow And Steady Search Attack
- Vringo's Kryptonite
- Drink Oil When The Middle East Clashes
- Vringo: The Fallacy Of Impatience
- Did The Jury Miscalculate Or Not?
- Vringo, Google, And The Curious Citizens Of Norfolk, Virginia
- Judge Jackson's Ruling Is The Catalyst
- Wal-Mart And Hurricanes - What To Do?
- Risk Vs. Reward Never Gets Old
- Digital Domain Media Group: It Takes A Visionary To Speculate
- Vestin Realty Mortgage: The Least Talked-About Merger On Wall Street