Shmulik Karpf works as an economist at the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange, he is also a certified corporate attorney in Israel. Shmulik constantly attempts to come up with new creative investment ideas that go beyond the standard line of analysis.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Shmulik Karpf.
Currently, there are no blog details for Shmulik Karpf.
Currently, there are no book details for Shmulik Karpf.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
MSFT is a great buy right now. Do not mind the 25% increase in 2012. Do not let this scare you out of a great bargain. Feb 22, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for your comment Rav... on Oracle - Unfriendly To Shareholders
- anthonyp,That is not "... on Oracle - Unfriendly To Shareholders
- GOOD ARTICLE on GM: How We Made 50% On This Turnaround Play
- Sorry about that, Doron...:) on GM: How We Made 50% On This Turnaround Play
- Thank you for your comment ... on mREITs In 2013 - Friend Or Foe To Dividend Payo...