This user currently has no profile.
Shmulik Karpf works as an equity analyst at Leumi Global Markets. Prior to that, he worked as an analyst at the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange, He is also a certified corporate attorney in Israel. Shmulik constantly attempts to come up with new creative investment ideas that go beyond the standard line of analysis.
- Description: Investment Banker/Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
HOW YOU CAN SELL OPTIONS FOR A LIVING This practical guide describes and explains in detail my seven-step strategy that I've been using for the past ten years to extract a monthly paycheck from the market. I believe this trading strategy is one of the safest trading strategies that you can possibly find. And even more importantly—it's relatively ...More
simple to implement.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
MSFT is a great buy right now. Do not mind the 25% increase in 2012. Do not let this scare you out of a great bargain. Feb 22, 2012
Latest Comments more »
- RS,I couldn't believe that ... on How I Would Navigate The Troubled World Of mREITs
- Glad I could help Joelkatz,... on How You Can Make Money On Acquisition Rumors
- Thanks for your comment Rav... on Oracle - Unfriendly To Shareholders
- anthonyp,That is not "... on Oracle - Unfriendly To Shareholders
- GOOD ARTICLE on GM: How We Made 50% On This Turnaround Play