This user currently has no profile.
B.A. in economics and MBA from top 10 business school. I have over 10 years of M&A / corporate finance experience. Currently head the New York Shock Exchange (www.newyorkshockexchange.com), a youth mentorship program that teaches investment management skills and competitive basketball skills.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - short
Shock Exchange: How Inner City Kids From Brooklyn Predicted The Great Recession And The Pain Ahead In 2006 I started a youth mentorship program called the New York Shock Exchange (Shock Exchange) as a vehicle to share my passion for investing and basketball with my 11-year-old son and other boys his age. And just as I had suspected, with their ability to spot trends before adults, inner-city kids from ...More
Brooklyn knew more about investing than I, Peter Lynch, Bill Miller, and any hedge fund manager or Wall Street analyst on the planet.
Latest Comments more »
- So much is dependent upon t... on Molycorp: Losses Continue To Mount
- Ausheds,You have been sayin... on Molycorp: Losses Continue To Mount
- I am bearish overall. I tho... on Molycorp 2Q Earnings - A Mixed Bag
- The preferred are convertib... on Molycorp 2Q Earnings - A Mixed Bag
- VM,I took your advice to go... on Molycorp 2Q Earnings - A Mixed Bag