B.A. in economics and MBA from top 10 business school. I have over 10 years of M&A / corporate finance experience. Currently head the New York Shock Exchange (www.newyorkshockexchange.com), a youth mentorship program that teaches investment management skills and competitive basketball skills.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - short
Shock Exchange: How Inner City Kids From Brooklyn Predicted The Great Recession And The Pain Ahead In 2006 I started a youth mentorship program called the New York Shock Exchange (Shock Exchange) as a vehicle to share my passion for investing and basketball with my 11-year-old son and other boys his age. And just as I had suspected, with their ability to spot trends before adults, inner-city kids from ...More
Brooklyn knew more about investing than I, Peter Lynch, Bill Miller, and any hedge fund manager or Wall Street analyst on the planet.
Latest Comments more »
- Mark,Thank-you for the kind... on Housing Weekly - Time To Sell?
- daustin97222The housing mar... on Housing Weekly - Time To Sell?
- Dividend Monkey,I don't agr... on How I Profited From Molycorp's Wild Trading Day
- WBSR,If you read the articl... on How I Profited From Molycorp's Wild Trading Day
- CT,Why speculate. We will f... on How I Profited From Molycorp's Wild Trading Day