I firmly believe that a few great investments can make a portfolio soar and I am always on the look out for those game-changing companies. My style is blue chip anchored, long-term, buy and hold, but swing a few for the fences. Maybe 20 companies will define the next 30 years of business. My aim is to invest in a few of them as early as I can and hold on for the entire ride. Read more at blog.sigmaswan.com.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Sigma Swan.
Sigma Swan Are you a highly improbable investor? At this blog I provide analysis, thoughts, and stock ideas aimed at sending portfolio returns soaring.
Currently, there are no book details for Sigma Swan.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The word of the day is Jobs, as in Steve and unemployment. $AAPL and employment figures agree that bulls may own today. Mar 3, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the great analys... on Microsoft: Potentially Great Addition To Your D...
- You're right, MC...one of t... on 3 Reasons The Market Is Wrong On Autodesk
- A lot of investors agree wi... on 3 Reasons The Market Is Wrong On Autodesk
- You make some great points,... on 5 Rallying Stocks That Have Piqued Short Interest
- I agree, that's a great Atl... on Is Content Still King? The Netflix Success Story
Latest comments on Sigma's Articles