I'm a precious metals and energy investor as well as a currency trader who combines analysis of geopolitics, monetary economics, energy technology, innovation cycles, Internet technology, and technical price patterns to develop trading and investing outlooks. I trade/invest in all timeframes -- from intraday trading in parabolic markets to buy and hold investing in multi-year bull markets. I'm also a technology entrepreneur who runs InformedTrades.com, a site dedicated to helping individuals learn to trade the world's financial markets. My entrepreneurial experience provides me with insight into the technology sector, which I also comment on in articles here on Seeking Alpha.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
InformedTrades Simit Patel provides stock picks and research on precious metals, energy, technology sectors. He provides daily news headlines, as well as updates to his portfolio, on InformedTrades. Simit co-founded InformedTrades in 2007 with the goal of ...More
establishing the community as the largest collection of free structured learning material for traders. Via InformedTrades University, this goal has been established.
Forex Trading Journal InformedTrades is a community dedicated to helping traders learn. Filled with free videos, discussion forums, and blogs for members, InformedTrades focuses on creating an environment in which traders can find the best and most useful educational content and meet other traders as well on their neverending ...More
journey towards improving as a trader. Traders of all levels and backgrounds welcome!
Wealth Management in the New World After the 2008 global financial crisis, a new world is upon us: one that is increasingly volatile and deeply prone to contagion effects on a global basis. This book offers a strategy for safely preserving and growing one's wealth through the financial markets in our new global economy. The book features a ...More
method of global capital flows forecasting based on macroeconomic analysis, as well as a method of technical analysis to optimize risk and reward from speculation in riding these trends. Wealth Management in the New World also addresses the psychology of trading, and how traders can conquer their own psyche to improve their performance in the markets.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
chart analysis of $txn (texas instruments) http://bit.ly/c5fVEh triangle pattern forming, mkt consolidating Aug 12, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- nationaliziation is a conce... on Will Mania Strike Gold Explorers Or Producers?
- i don't dispute the claims ... on With QE3 Delayed, Will Silver Fall Below $20?
- in 1980 what brought the ma... on With QE3 Delayed, Will Silver Fall Below $20?
- yes, i apologize for the er... on If There's One Safe Technology Stock To Buy, It...
- the price has gone from 250... on Talk Of Gold-Backed Eurobonds Another Sign Gold...
Latest comments on Simit's Articles
- orioncrow on 2 Mining Companies With Operations In Eritrea A...
- mykie on The Graphite Bubble Is About To Take Off
- markusgarvey on The Graphite Bubble Is About To Take Off
- Phil in OKC on Clean Energy Fuels For The Transition To Natura...
- New Low Observer on 10 Gold Producers With Undervalued P/E Ratios