Investor’s Business Daily wrote that “Simon says and the market is playing along.” Unfortunately that’s not always the case, but Simon’s common sense and often contrarian market analysis has pinpointed many major turning points over the years. He’s been invited as guest on CNBC, FOX News, Channel 8 and his analysis has been published in the Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today, Nasdaq.com, Schwab.com, Scottrade.com, Yahoo!Finance, Google Finance, and other outlets. iSPYETF.com is the home of Simon’s thoughts and forecasts.
- Interests: ETFs
iSPYETF iSPYETF monitors the universe of sentiment indicators, seasonality and technical breakouts to identify low risk, high probability trading opportunities. Premium research is available via the Profit Radar Report.
iSPYETF iSPYETF publishes insightful free articles designed to identify technical breakouts, seasonal trades and sentiment extremes. It provides the tools to narrow down a confusing investment universe to actionable trades. Premium research and low risk, high probability trades are available via the Profit Radar ...More
Currently, there are no book details for Simon Maierhofer.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Simon's Articles
- mikeyaffe on Federal Reserve: How To Tame The QE Monster It ...
- Uncle Pie on Federal Reserve: How To Tame The QE Monster It ...
- Beta Sigma on Federal Reserve: How To Tame The QE Monster It ...
- bartpr on Federal Reserve: How To Tame The QE Monster It ...
- Rubenov on Federal Reserve: How To Tame The QE Monster It ...