I have been an active trader and investor for more than 10 years, having traded financial instruments ranging from options to futures. I tend to focus on undiscovered companies that have exceptional value on their balance sheets, but lack coverage by traditional news and media sources. I built Sumfolio.com in partnership with a business colleague in order to spread the word about these companies and provide genuinely solid investment ideas to the public!
- Description: Financial advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Sumfolio.com Sumfolio, owned and operated by WallSt Design, Inc., aims to provide high-quality financial content for individual investors. Our goal is to become a one-stop destination for investors to build a successful investment portfolio, by providing a combination of educational materials, investment ideas, and ...More
Currently, there are no book details for Simon Monger.
Latest Comments more »
- The point of the article wa... on Mortgage Stocks: High Risk, High Payouts
- That's true. Since the Japa... on Uranium Stocks: Set To Implode Or Explode?
- Mergers & Acquisitions on Uranium Stocks: Set To Implode Or Explode?
- These are very good points.... on Uranium Stocks: Set To Implode Or Explode?
- You could definitely go wit... on Options Strategies For Recouping Losses In Netf...
Latest comments on Simon's Articles
- Bob Johnson on 5 Growing Small Cap Stocks With Attractive Valu...
- Jbgoose on Pain Management Stocks: Will This Painful Downt...
- DAG1996 on 3 Stocks With Favorable Analyst Recommendations
- Facepain on Pain Management Stocks: Will This Painful Downt...
- humbletrader on Pain Management Stocks: Will This Painful Downt...