A skeptical investor focused on value stocks and the technology sector. Working as a project manager in Silicon Valley with fifteen years at various Fortune 500 companies.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there are no book details for Skeptical Engineer.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Solar energy stocks are set to grow strongly this year. Mar 27, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- I am skeptical about the ne... on Next Gen Game Consoles: Winners And Losers
- Globalization and automatio... on The End Of The Consumer? What The Long-Term Dec...
- Trainer - Yelp hit 100 mill... on Yelp Laps Up Growth On Mobile Traction And Inte...
- Do you guys have a new pric... on Yelp Laps Up Growth On Mobile Traction And Inte...
- Yelp is up 22% in early tra... on Smartphones Will Drive Growth At Yelp
Latest comments on Skeptical Engineer's Articles