This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Olinger was formerly SVP of Finance of a NYSE transportation equipment leasing company. There he placed $2 billion in financing for the company over 4 years that included securitizations, off-shore revolving credits, TRAC leases and investor programs. Prior to that he was CEO of a nationwide technical services and technology rental business that had over 300 employees and 25 offices. He was responsible for restructuring the company and transitioning it to a high quality deployment operation. He also founded and ran a venture leasing company that financed over $100 million of equipment to venture capital backed companies. He is a value oriented investor focused on fundamental analysis.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This is turning into a very... on What It Really Costs To Mine Gold: The Eldorado...
- Hi Jon,Thanks for your comm... on Atlas Pipelines: I'm Out of Here
- perhaps you would share wit... on Atlas Pipelines: I'm Out of Here
- you are correct, I did sell... on Atlas Pipelines: I'm Out of Here
- Looked at your profileDid n... on What It Really Costs To Mine Gold: The Eldorado...