Small Cap Generalist
My intent is to be a long term investor. I focus my time on looking for outlier opportunities, predominantly on the long side. I have spent the last 18 years as an analyst and portfolio manager for large institutions in both mutual fund and pension fund settings and have been responsible for assets ranging from a few hundred million to north of $1B. I am currently taking a break and spending time building my personal account as, up to this point, I have not been able to invest in the names I follow.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Small Cap Generalist.
Currently, there are no blog details for Small Cap Generalist.
Currently, there are no book details for Small Cap Generalist.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Time for $ ORCL to buy another company, poor organic fundamentals becoming obvious again. Mar 21, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Do you remember the real es... on Utilities' Dividends Look Unsustainable
- I have already addressed yo... on Another Step To The Tangoe
- Could you explain in more d... on Another Step To The Tangoe
- just curious, did you work ... on Put On Your Dance Shoes, It's Time To Tangoe
- I don't believe you underst... on Put On Your Dance Shoes, It's Time To Tangoe
Latest comments on Small Cap Generalist's Articles