View as an RSS Feed
Why Vaporin Inc. Could Be Trading Higher Within The Next 12 Months
- Many vape companies are overvalued right now, especially for the kind of revenue they bring in.
- As big tobacco tries to build the ecig market, vaporizers are quickly taking more of the marketshare.
- Vaporin Inc. has found a balance of marketing and business development to increase sales and increase marketshare through a multi-pronged revenue model.
'Accessorizing' Your Pot-Folio Could Pay Off As More States Legalize
- As more states legalize marijuana, new public companies are coming online with ways of generating revenue on secondary products.
- Many private companies are beginning to find ways to go public in order to take advantage of capital markets which leaves opportunity for investors to get in early.
- There is still no clear standout within the industry but there is a lot more investment opportunity based on such a fragmented market.
Where's Solar Headed In H2? Is There A Pot Of Gold At The End Of This Rainbow?
- Solar stocks have seen a good amount of volatility over the last 3 months.
- Commercial solar installation is taking a front row seat for businesses looking to hedge against overhead costs.
- Large investment banks are taking more notice to the overall potential that solar will have in the coming years.
Big Pharma And Medical Marijuana; How Can They Coexist?
- Companies like GW Pharmaceuticals has already established licensing with pharma companies abroad.
- There still has yet to be a mass appeal for state side interest in the Life Sciences segment of medical marijuana.
- GrowBLOX grow chamber recently arrived in Las Vegas allowing GBLX to officially cultivate a consistent medical grade product which could appeal in a similar way as GWPH.
- There's opportunity for emerging companies to become acquisition or licensing targets for Big Pharma to come in within the near future as popular opinion shifts in support of alternative medicine.
How Does The Vapor Trail Look After Month 1 Of The New Quarter?
- The ECig industry has gained much attention after acquisition announcements regarding Lorillard and Reynolds America.
- As a follow up to an original article published earlier this month, here's what the market looks like at the end of the first month Q3.
- There is opportunity to buy on the dip, as this market segment has seen a consolidation period.
- Many of the players in the space are found on the OTC, with many looking to uplist in the not so distant future.
Why GrowBlox May Be A Better Bet Than Other Marijuana Companies During The Summer
- Summer trading tends to be a bit slower compared to other seasons.
- The marijuana market has been exploding with new companies.
- The market has also seen its share of "bad apples," making it hard for investors to find real opportunity.
- GrowBlox has quickly begun to achieve licensing and potential licensing in several key medical marijuana states.
- Recent consolidation later in July could open up possible entry points before trading begins to heat back up in the fall.
When Pot Stocks Aren't So High: Looking In The Bargain Bin For Opportunity
- Most markets are cyclical in nature with expansionary and contraction phases.
- The marijuana marketplace has been a hotbed for volatility.
- Many MJ stocks have pulled back from previous highs this year.
- Investors can find the right entry point with a well timed investment in the right MJ company.
The Vapor Trail To Profits: Who's Winning, Who's Losing?
- ECig Companies are the next in line to take advantage of the Marijuana Boom.
- States like NY and FL have restricted use to non-smokeables giving big opportunity to Vape Companies.
- The ECig industry has been gaining interest from much larger Firms like MO and RAI giving more opportunity for smaller companies to take a piece of the market share.
- M & A has even taken a front row seat with the latest from Reynold's and Lorillard.
Housing Growth Slows But Investors Are Cashing In On Complementing Markets
- The Housing market growth has slowed.
- Analysts still see that there is opportunity in complementing markets.
- Demand from the construction industry coupled with supporting government regulations is expected to drive the global market for spray polyurethane foam.
- There are viable small cap options in fledgling stages of market demand.
- Lapolla Industries Inc is a small cap company which has just recently reported strong results from its 2013 fiscal year to warrant a closer look.
An Opportunity With Indirect Investment In The Cannabis Industry
- The marijuana market is booming with new investment opportunity.
- Most companies produce a single product or service potentially increasing risk of loss if that product or service fails.
- Cannabis Capital has a specific approach to increasing shareholder value through diversified, strategic investments.
Growth In Cannabis Popularity Spawns New Ways For Cultivation Efficiency
- Alternatives to cannabis retail are vast.
- Growers have more opportunity than just providing retail products.
- In a previous article, GBLX sparked more conversation and here's why I think it could be something to pay attention to.
- There's a large market opportunity for cultivation facilities to supply government funded projects.
- Efficiency of hydroponic growing offers customers a more consistent and superior product.
Marijuana Companies: The Good And The Bad
- Publicly traded companies in the recreational marijuana industry are poised to take off.
- Recent actions by federal agencies to protect investors suppress stock prices, but cannot stop recreational marijuana from becoming a new economy.
- Identifying and deciphering the marijuana companies with a clean track record from those with inaccurate, misleading information and/or manipulative trading in their stock.
- Only invest money you can afford to lose in recreational marijuana stocks.
Are You Prepared To Take Advantage Of The U.S. Oil Boom?
- Increased production from enhancements in technology as well as the implementation of hydraulic fracturing in many of the major oil plays like Eagle Ford.
- Locations within these oil plays show more growth than others.
- Lifting the ban on US crude exports could position the country to realize an increase in GDP over the next 6 years.
- Many oil and gas stocks took a hit earlier this year and have since begun a slow and steady rise; how to capitalize.
Can Your Portfolio Light Up With Some Of These Top Performers In Solar, And Where Do You Think The Market Is Headed?
- Alternative energy is becoming more and more mainstream.
- SCTY, SPWR, RGSE, FSLR, and XSNX are the 5 solar companies showing 6-month gains.
- The solar PV market has begun to outgrow that of other alternative energy.
- Solar Is Hot Right Now; See What Stocks Are On The Rise
- The Race For Mobile Security: How Elephant Talk's Earnings Could Be A Window Into The Future
- Profitable Investments Yield Opportunity For Future Growth With Investview
- A Silver Lining To Silver's Bear Trend
- Solar Flares Or Preview For The Bears?