Snefix

View Snefix's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Kohlberg Capital Provides Consistent 10% Yields [View article]
    I'm not sure the Bernie Maddoff insult was really necessary. If you're not comfortable investing in KCAP then don't.

I'm simply typing this article to promote awareness of the stock for those that might be unaware of it.
    Feb 15, 2013. 06:23 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kohlberg Capital Provides Consistent 10% Yields [View article]
    I'm not long in KCAP due to my personal situation. I actually held onto KCAP for a couple of years and was glad I did. I sold KCAP because I'm looking to pursue a growth-oriented strategy rather than a dividend-oriented strategy. I thought dividend investors might benefit from becoming aware of this stock, if they weren't already, hence I wrote the article.
    Feb 17, 2013. 07:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cleantech Solutions Cleaning Up [View article]
    That's a very good point. I'd be curious to know if it'd be the same people from the old firm auditing now since they're combined, or if new people would be auditing them.
    Feb 15, 2013. 06:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Kohlberg Capital Provides Consistent 10% Yields [View article]
    I'm not really sure of any way to make the graph's colors better for those who are colorblind, sorry about that. 4% is in automobiles, according to the graph.
    Feb 15, 2013. 06:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Regional Banks With Trustworthy Dividends [View article]
    Thanks for the comment. I think you might be right in your analysis, which is why I would recommend NECB last of the three mentioned.
    Mar 27, 2013. 09:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Regional Banks With Trustworthy Dividends [View article]
    I obtained that information from the NASDAQ website for FNLC's balance sheet. You can see it here: http://bit.ly/ZyZEQj
    Mar 27, 2013. 08:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Del Monte Increases Yield After Weathering Storms [View article]
    Touché
    Feb 28, 2013. 01:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oncolytics Biotech® Inc. Announces Common Share Offering [View article]
    Reading a prospectus with no actual numbers for number of shares, or price, or date was mildly bemusing.
    Feb 20, 2013. 12:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kohlberg Capital Provides Consistent 10% Yields [View article]
    They added 4.75 million new shares.
    Feb 17, 2013. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oncolytics Biotech Poised To Climb [View article]
    Thanks for the heads-up. This individual might have more current information. I'll look into getting my hands on that and see what there is to say about it the next time I write about this stock. 49% of the stock being held by institutional investors would change the dynamics of the stock to a degree.
    Feb 13, 2013. 11:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zoom Technologies Should Have Better Year In 2013 [View article]
    Yes, I absolutely did. Good catch.
    Feb 13, 2013. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oncolytics Biotech Shares Soar On Reolysin Trial Success [View article]
    It may go up to $10 soon, but how soon is soon?

It's too bad there's no expected schedule of announcements.
    Feb 11, 2013. 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CYS Investments' CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    And it's down 4.5% from the overnight.
    Feb 7, 2013. 02:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment