This user currently has no profile.
I am Sneha Shah, the Editor-in-chief of Greenworldinvestor. A Chartered Accountant by profession, withs interest in Finance,Green Industry, Economics and the Indian Market.
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Greenworldinvestor Green World Investor is a website/blog which covers topics on the Global Green Industry and India.This Blog provides information primarily on Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Energy Storage, Efficiency etc as well as articles on Indian Finance and Renewable Energy industry. There are also legacy topics on Climate ...More
Change, Food Insecurity, Unemployment, Trade, Income Inequality, Geopolitics, Economics and Poverty. About 1,800 posts have already been written, since its inception in May 2011 and we have been quoted by top green companies and media outlets. We receive over 2000 visitors daily looking for information and advice regarding the Cleantech industry.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- yes my mistake , has been c... on Petrobras - Convergence Of Headwinds
- Everyone wants to have a co... on ARM Is Still A Short
- Again a mix of bank plus ho... on Why Falling Indian Jewelry Shares Indicate A Po...
- This is one part of a serie... on Why India Has Embarked On A Long-Term Bull Mark...
- The poverty is not due to b... on Why India Has Embarked On A Long-Term Bull Mark...
Latest comments on Sneha Shah's Articles