This user currently has no profile.
I am Sneha Shah, the Editor-in-chief of Greenworldinvestor. A Chartered Accountant by profession, withs interest in Finance,Green Industry, Economics and the Indian Market.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Greenworldinvestor Green World Investor is a website/blog which covers topics on the Global Green Industry and India.This Blog provides information primarily on Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Energy Storage, Efficiency etc as well as articles on Indian Finance and Renewable Energy industry. There are also legacy topics on Climate ...More
Change, Food Insecurity, Unemployment, Trade, Income Inequality, Geopolitics, Economics and Poverty. About 1,800 posts have already been written, since its inception in May 2011 and we have been quoted by top green companies and media outlets. We receive over 2000 visitors daily looking for information and advice regarding the Cleantech industry.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- dq was also trading at a ve... on ReneSola - More Fuel Left In The Tank
- hsol only wafers no silicon on ReneSola - More Fuel Left In The Tank
- renesola sells a lot of waf... on ReneSola - More Fuel Left In The Tank
- Dear Jan ,some low quality ... on ReneSola - More Fuel Left In The Tank
- Hi Michael,Thanks for the c... on Android Gains Even More On iOS
Latest comments on Sneha's Articles