This user currently has no profile.
I am Sneha Shah, the Editor-in-chief of Greenworldinvestor. A Chartered Accountant by profession, with interest in Finance,Green Industry, Economics and the Indian Market.
- Description: Accountant. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Tech stocks
Greenworldinvestor Green World Investor is a website/blog which covers topics on the Global Green Industry and India.This Blog provides information primarily on Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Energy Storage, Efficiency etc as well as articles on Indian Finance and Renewable Energy industry. There are also legacy topics on Climate ...More
Change, Food Insecurity, Unemployment, Trade, Income Inequality, Geopolitics, Economics and Poverty. About 1,800 posts have already been written, since its inception in May 2011 and we have been quoted by top green companies and media outlets. We receive over 2000 visitors daily looking for information and advice regarding the Cleantech industry.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Look at TSL ,CSIQ, JKS - se... on Solar Winners And Losers In The New Age Of Giga...
- Thanks for your comment. Wi... on Clean Energy Fuels Remains A Buy Despite Stock ...
- that could be true. but the... on Should You Buy The Indian Stock Market Correction
- you can look at semiconduct... on Applied Materials: Why The Stock Is Still A Sell
- My call still holds that th... on Applied Materials: Why The Stock Is Still A Sell
Latest comments on Sneha Shah's Articles
- Russell Naisbitt on Cisco: Deteriorating Margins And Poor Growth Me...
- Returnofthemus on Cisco: Deteriorating Margins And Poor Growth Me...
- J Mintzmyer on Hanergy Thin Film Power - Irrational Exuberance
- GeorgeH on Cisco: Deteriorating Margins And Poor Growth Me...
- Sneha Shah on Solar Winners And Losers In The New Age Of Giga...
Latest Articles on Industrial Goods
Hydrogenics - High-Risk/High-Reward Fuel Cell Story Thu, Apr. 30
Plug Power - Time To Plug In Thu, Apr. 16
Fuel Cell Energy - Buy The Dip Tue, Mar. 24
Ballard Power Systems: No Fuel Left Sat, Mar. 14