View as an RSS Feed
View Sneha Shah's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABB, AEP, ALU, AMAT, AMD, AMSC, ARMH, ARW, ASTI, AVA, BBRY, BIDU, BLDP, BP, BRKS, C, CAT, CLNE, CMCSA, CMI, CSIQ, CSUN, CTSH, D, DDD, DE, DELL, DQ, DUK, ENOC, ENPH, EXC, EXLS, EXPE, FB, FSLR, FSYS, GLW, GM, GOOG, GRPN, GTAT, HPQ, HSOL, IBM, IBN, INFY, INTC, ITRI, JASO, JKS, LDK, LLNW, MCP, MMM, MMYT, MSFT, MU, MY, NFLX, NOK, NVDA, ORA, PCLN, PEP, PG, POT, PWER, QCOM, QIHU, RATE, RBCN, REDF, RFMD, SCTY, SIFY, SMI, SNBC, SNDK, SO, SOL, SPWR, STP, STRI, STX, SUNE, TQNT, TSL, TSLA, TSRA, WM, WMT, WNS, WPRT, YGE, YHOO, ZNGA, ZOLT
Trina Solar - Undervalued Stock Showing Sharp Operational Improvement
- Good turnaround story with cheap valuation and a low debt equity ratio.
- Better performance than competition, improvement in all parameters - operational and financial.
- Diversification, Chinese Government support and good performance makes it a buy in my view.
BlackBerry - Z3 Seems Too Late To The Party
- Z3 is a good phone, but the other smartphone makers have launched even better phones at lower prices.
- The new markets that BBRY is entering are still immature.
- The company is still losing cash and will not be profitable till FY 16.
JA Solar: A Good Buy After A Successful Transformation
- Diversification and integration – forward looking commitment by the company towards solar.
- Low valuation, strong geographical foothold and decent Q1 results offer a great opportunity to invest in this solar stock.
- Low debt acts as a cherry on the cake.
Hanwha SolarOne - Dirt-Cheap Valuation, Despite Capacity Constraints
- Decent results, improvement in ASP and low valuation present a good opportunity to invest in this solar stock.
- Fully integrated company with a global foothold allowing to dissipate the effects of global solar wars.
- Strong parent backing a relief to investors, customers and lenders.
SunPower: All-Round Solar Player Remains Attractive
- Strong presence in USA and gaining traction in Asia and Middle East with Total influence.
- Strong focus on Rooftop installations which is becoming more important globally and finalization of a $250 million financing agreement with Google.
- Good quarterly results and a strong project pipeline in USA, Asia and Australia.
SunEdison - Recent Dip Represents A Good Buying Opportunity
- Strong execution, diversified pipeline of projects and semiconductor spin off.
- One of the world's largest solar installers and developers with great expertise and long experience.
- More value addition for investors as company retains high-yielding solar assets and raising cheap capital through yieldco.
Canadian Solar - Buy The Dip
- Despite the recent pullback, CSIQ is of the best-performing solar stocks, returning more than 500% in the last couple of years.
- The solar development business has grown to more than 28% of overall revenues, with a strong project pipeline of 4500 MW.
- Strong in both North America and China, this diversified customer base and strong presence is across all three consumer segments.
BlackBerry OS Is Becoming A Liability
- Companies are not developing wearable devices or software applications compatible with the BBRY OS.
- Weak financials, declining shipment volumes and sales all indicate BBRY's weak position in the smartphone Industry.
- The only upside that we see for BBRY's investors can be if management finds a buyer.
- Why Sunpower Is A 'Buy And Hold' Stock
- Why Cognizant Remains A Buy Even As It Crosses $100
- BlackBerry - Carrier Support Is Evaporating
- Apple - Is It Losing The Battle Of The Ecosystems?
- Jinko Solar Takes Advantage Of The Solar Glut
- Trina Solar - Time To Buy Again
- Why GM Stock Will Not Motor Along Anymore
- AMD - Downside Capped, Play The Upside
- BlackBerry Q5 Pricing Cut - Too Little And Too Late
- Apple Will Be The Main Victim Of Microsoft And Google Cutthroat Smartphone Pricing
- Intel Reverses Premium PC Strategy In Tablets By Targeting Lower End Processor Segment
- BlackBerry's Foxconn Partnership - A Match Made In Heaven Or Hell?
- Microsoft Windows Lies Between Scylla And Charybdis
- Apple In India - The 'Mercedes' Argument Does Not Make Sense
- Intel Defies The 'ARMchair' Critics
- BlackBerry Is Becoming A Fringe Smartphone Player
- The Sun Has Not Fully Risen Yet For Sun Bancorp
- Is Google Making Motorola A Loss Leader?
- BlackBerry - Smartphone Hardware Business Needs To Be Jettisoned, And Fast
- Is Intel Starting A Price War In Mobile Processors?
- IBM - Can't Get Blood Out Of A Stone
- ReneSola - More Fuel Left In The Tank
- Android Gains Even More On iOS
- BlackBerry - Can Z30 Resurrect BB10