Sneha Shah

View Sneha Shah's Comments BY TICKER:
  • IBM: Has The Stock Reached A Bottom? [View article]
    It is an Indian company just like Canadian Solar is a Chinese company (most of Cognizant's workers are in India)
    Nov 16, 2014. 10:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SunPower - Buy The Dip [View article]
    I have yet to hear of a single government losing interest. In fact it is increasing - India, China, USA etc. The only governments who have lost interest are those who are saturated with solar energy (e.g. Czech, Germany)
    Nov 16, 2014. 12:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • First Solar - A Miss On Major Fronts [View article]
    How is Solar City venturing into CIGs? Silveo makes silicon based panels
    Nov 14, 2014. 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Indian Investments Are Dead Money For 2013 [View article]
    prpandit,

I did not ... situation has changed significantly from last year in terms of the political governance point of view. This has led to a hope rally ( note fundamentals have not changed much). As an Indian, I hope this hope translates into reality after the honeymoon period is over. THe intial steps taken by the government are quite encouraging and personally i am moving from debt to equity now

Regards,
    Sneha.
    Jun 7, 2014. 02:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Jinko Solar Takes Advantage Of The Solar Glut [View article]
    greenworldinvestor.com has the list
    Jan 17, 2014. 03:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why GM Stock Will Not Motor Along Anymore [View article]
    Hi Nadeem,

I think the right figure to look at will be net cash or net debt rather than absolute cash or absolute debt.

Best
    Sneha
    Jan 8, 2014. 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple In India - The 'Mercedes' Argument Does Not Make Sense [View article]
    @Bankim - I have no absolute negative or positives. I try to evaluate a stock at the current time based on what I think. I had a short view at $700, long view at $400 and a remain on the sideline view now. You can read all my previous articles to verify the above.

apple already has a tie up with the big mobile operators in India - Reliance, Airtel as well as Aircel
    Jan 8, 2014. 02:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple In India - The 'Mercedes' Argument Does Not Make Sense [View article]
    @palonicbomb - try the ghaffar market in delhi as well for a real feel of he electronics marketplace in India
    Jan 6, 2014. 05:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Will Be The Main Victim Of Microsoft And Google Cutthroat Smartphone Pricing [View article]
    @Michael - thanks for your comment.
    Jan 2, 2014. 09:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's Foxconn Partnership - A Match Made In Heaven Or Hell? [View article]
    @weisje - every investor has a different risk appetite and horizon. you are correct in saying that more money is made before the turnaround signs but it involves more risk as well.
    Jan 2, 2014. 05:20 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple In India - The 'Mercedes' Argument Does Not Make Sense [View article]
    @Randal - Thank you
    Jan 1, 2014. 10:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Windows Lies Between Scylla And Charybdis [View article]
    @techy46 - "Millions of XYZers unemployed" - I did not want to go into socio political implications but by your yardstick apple would be bad buy from that POV as apple is known to pay pathetic margins to its suppliers forcing them to drastically underpay their workers ( Foxconn suicides).
    Jan 1, 2014. 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Windows Lies Between Scylla And Charybdis [View article]
    @chedog - read the other meanings of secular - http://bit.ly/1g11ocx
    Jan 1, 2014. 12:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Windows Lies Between Scylla And Charybdis [View article]
    @Michael - I respect your opinion. But I think that MSFT giving Windows for free will mark an important milestone in the potential downtrend for the company. I agree that enterprise pieces such as Azure,Xbox,patent revenues from Android are doing well but without Windows or Office will they be able to compensate. I was bullish on MSFT one year ago at $27 but am not so now

BR
    Sneha
    Jan 1, 2014. 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple In India - The 'Mercedes' Argument Does Not Make Sense [View article]
    @Bobberry1 - Q5 pricing made it completely unsuitable to be a even a medium end phone. Please read my earlier article on Q5 pricing - http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 1, 2014. 09:00 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment