This user currently has no profile.
Sophocles, a Fulbright scholar and Chartered Financial Analyst, has over 15 years experience in the global financial markets. In July 2014, he reached an agreement of co-operation with CDB Global Capital to managed funds based on his personal investment strategy (known as FatAlpha). He spent over 11 years at an award-winning London-based emerging markets hedge fund while was previously employed in the brokerage and investment banking industry. A strong believer in value investing, Sophocles is passionate about the markets and his pursuit of investment alpha. His successful investment strategy consists of combining quantitative models with his own qualitative analysis. Sophocles graduated from the University of Illinois ...More at Urbana-Champaign with a double major in Economics and Finance.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Developed International Markets, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
FatAlpha FatAlpha is an educational website that displays my personal investment strategy, my portfolio, and performance. Using quantitative models and qualitative analysis I have managed to consistently outperform the S&P 500. The models have been backtested from 1996 onwards using Bloomberg data. Once a list of ...More
potential investments is generated by the models, I analyse each case and select the best opportunities. The website contains information on value investing, videos, recommended books, articles, etc.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Higher beta, stocks with hi... on Investing Like A Billionaire With The iBilliona...
- Good stuff. VLO is one of t... on Valero Energy Corporation: Invest In Booming No...
- You'll need to look at what... on 2 Simple Charts To Monitor The S&P 500
- You will need to study the ... on 2 Simple Charts To Monitor The S&P 500
- TaiPan: Personally, I don't... on 2 Simple Charts To Monitor The S&P 500
Latest comments on Sophocles Sophocleous's Articles
- Google+: Sophocles Sophocleous