Special Situations and Arbs
This user currently has no profile.
I am an experienced individual investor who has been trading merger arbitrage stocks since the 90's. I am a writer with a Master of Science from Northwestern University and I truly enjoy writing articles about the stock market. I try to look for opportunities where the odds are in my favor and there is a definite edge. On Seeking Alpha my articles will aim to provide insight and favorable risk/reward for the readers.However, I am not an investment advisor so any recomendations or ideas I write about in my articles, blogs, or comments shouldn't be taken as investment advice. I recommend using my writings as a starting point to which you should add your own research or that of an investment advisor.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Gold, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
If deal goes through will make 20 percent in about 5 months or 50 percent annualized. Feb 7, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks. I most recently add... on New Offer Marks Beginning Of A Happy End Of SWS
- StamperD-any idea what Mari... on New Offer Marks Beginning Of A Happy End Of SWS
- Bazooooka-I don't have an e... on The Ten Least Wanted List
- As Michael has said there i... on Whiting USA Trust 1: Profits Going To Your Brok...
- You mentioned that the call... on How To Use The Apple Cash Machine For High Yiel...
Latest comments on Special Situations and Arbs's Articles
- Stephane Manos on Hubbell Arbitrage: Make 12% With A Possible 10%...
- Special Situations... on The Last Thing You Should Do Is Buy The 3 New D...
- adawg304 on Hubbell Arbitrage: Make 12% With A Possible 10%...
- Craig Tess on The Other Lennar: Lennar B Offers 10X The Votin...
- garagecapital on Hubbell Arbitrage: Make 12% With A Possible 10%...