View as an RSS Feed
SFB Bancorp: A Cheap Bank With Catalysts
- Sharecount reported by every public resource is wrong (they all show the FYE03 count).
- Big discount to book, implying a 55%+ return on price appreciation if this re-rates to 1x book of $38 per share.
- Get a 1.8%ish dividend yield on today’s price while you wait.
- Old mgmt was 1-man show; allowed the bank to suffer from declining loan assets and growing cash drag.
- New mgmt has cleaned up the cash drag by actively re-allocating excess cash; has begun actively repurchasing shares at a discount.
Blucora: A Heavily Discounted Portfolio Of High-Growth Assets
- A deeply discounted special situation trading at 4.6x forward-EBITDA.
- The market is missing BCOR's high-FCF digital businesses and massive NOLs to offset taxes - this is your classic cash flow compounder.
- Investors had a knee-jerk reaction to highly deceptive short article written, focusing only on sensational & irrelevant minutiae.
- The current market price is implying that 2 of the company's 3 divisions have negative valuations!
BFC Financial: A Massively Undervalued Catalyst-Driven Equity
- Catalyst-heavy investment, likely to drive 100%-200% gross returns over 12-18 months.
- Deep value equity hidden in plain sight; no equity analyst coverage and incredibly complex organizational structure.
- Currently trades at net asset value of liquidating assets; implying you are buying the remaining operating business nearly for free!
- Infusystem's New Public Comp And Big Competitive Bidding Win
- Uni-Pixel: Following The Money