Marchex: A Top Pick For 2015
- The loss of its largest customer in September has crushed MCHX shares; down nearly 70% from its July peak.
- A depressed valuation, cash-rich balance sheet, share repurchases and a 2%+ dividend yield should limit downside from here.
- Plenty of upside when management demonstrates that the business, ex-Allstate, is adding customers and is returning to growth.
- Marchex Proposes Spin-Off Of Non-Core Assets, Shares Remain Undervalued
- Taking A Private Equity Approach To Small-Cap Public Investing
- TiVo: For A Higher Share Price, Simplify The Story And Return Cash To Shareholders
- AMC Networks: An Uncomfortable Summer Ahead?
- Live Nation: Value Creation In Sight For A Serial Underachiever
- Envivio: Shares Unfairly Tossed Out After A Broken IPO?
- Sunset Of The Golden Age As Cable Networks Mature