View as an RSS Feed
View Spencer Osborne's Articles BY TICKER:
Is Orexigen Attractive Near 52-Week Lows?
- FDA news is two months away.
- Orexigen is just above 52-week lows.
- Risk vs. reward is tempting.
Arena - Belviq Sales Up Modestly Heading Into Television Ads
- Sales have been modestly increasing for a few weeks.
- Television ads could be a near term boost.
- Analysts expectations are more realistic.
Arena Script Sales Close Out Quarter On Positive Note
- Sales Pace above $100 Million, in line with $150 Million.
- Television ads To Start In The Near Term.
- Additional Approvals Will Be Positive Catalysts.
Can Stendra Cure Vivus
- First New Erectile Dysfunction Drug in a Decade.
- Sales Already Impressing.
- Vivus Needs A Winner After Sluggish Qsymia Sales.
Arena - Scripts, Ads, Sales Reps
- Arena Scripts Flat Week Over Week.
- Television Ads To Start Soon - Impact Will Take Time.
- Added Sales Reps Will Increase Ability To Detail Health Care Professionals.
Arena Down With Overall Market - Sales Data No Help
- Arena Down With Overall Market.
- Near Term Sales Data Flat.
- Long Term Sales Look Toward $100 Million At Minimum.
Liberty Pulls Sirius XM Offer - Creates Tracking Stocks
- Liberty Withdraws Offer For Sirius XM.
- Liberty To Create Two Tracking Stocks.
- Liberty Timing Impressive.
Liberty Media Undervalued
- Liberty Media trades at a discount relative to its components.
- Liberty Media and Sirius XM offer still open.
- Liberty strategy could shift to buybacks.
Arena Sees Growth Continue With Belviq
- Belviq sales data up 6% week over week.
- Estimated sales at over 150,000 since launch.
- Sales moving up, but pace slower than expectation.
- Liberty Media Speaks About Charter And Sirius XM
- Arena Prescription Sales Up: Stops Stock Slide
- Arena's Belviq Sales To Hit $150 Million In 2014?
- Arena Falls On Quarterly Results
- Arena Earnings On Tap
- Orexigen Sees Positives In European Application For Contrave
- Vivus Beats The Street - Sort Of
- Arena's Belviq Sales Continue Up As Others Decline
- Retrophin Inks Deal With Manchester Pharmaceuticals
- Arena Prescriptions Tracking With Expectations
- Liberty Media Short On Time Warner - What That Means In Sirius XM Deal
- Arena Reaches Critical Point On Insurance Coverage
- Arena's Belviq Sees Modest Weekly Growth
- A Deeper Look At Arena Anti-Obesity Sales
- Arena Investors Look To Eisai Quarterly Report
- Arena's Belviq Sees Traction Slip Ahead Of Advertising
- Liberty Media's Quest For Sirius XM Rests In Evercore's Hands
- Arena Investors Await Strong Sales Data
- Arena's Belviq Scripts Showing Traction - Vivus As Well
- If The Liberty Sirius XM Deal Happens
- Liberty Media And Sirius XM By The Numbers
- Vivus Gains Insurance Traction With Qsymia
- Charter Wants Time Warner Shareholders To Decide