View Spencer Osborne's Articles BY TICKER:
Vivus Impresses Street - Can It Last?
- Quarterly numbers beat the street.
- Qsymia sales are down quarter over quarter while revenues are up.
- Stendra is beginning to produce revenue.
Will Arena Seize An Opportunity?
- Company can claim a leadership role in new anti-obesity drug sector with its current sales traction.
- Vivus left the door open for Arena to have equity traction.
- Belviq Sales are 33% better in Q1 than Q4.
- Current Belviq sales are 50% ahead of Q1.
Vivus Earnings On Tap
- Vivus to announce Q1 earnings after the close.
- Qsymia sales have been flat in Q1.
- Stendra sales may be surprise catalyst.
Arena's Belviq Sales See Nice Rise
- Sales are up by more than 15% week over week.
- New scripts are up almost 20%, showing awareness traction.
- Television ad campaign will continue to drive new sales.
Liberty Media Scores Cash On Sale Of Sirius XM Shares
- Liberty Media gets $340 million in cash.
- Liberty maintains majority ownership in Sirius XM.
- Liberty Media still has about $1 billion of cash outlay in Sirius XM stock.
Arena - Script Sales Start Recovery As Television Ads Hit Air
- Outdated discount cards are still an issue, but lessening.
- Television ads should be positive for sales in the weeks ahead.
- Sector performance and valuations need catalysts.
Orexigen's Possible One-Two Punch
- Possible Q2 Approval of Contrave in U.S.
- Possible Q3 Approval of Contrave in Europe.
- Lower Market Cap than Competitor Arena makes Valuation Upside Attractive.
Arena - Television Ads Raise Awareness
- Arena's television ad campaign is now in its second week.
- Awareness on the web is at an all time high.
- It will take time for awareness to translate into sales.
Arena Pharmaceuticals' Belviq Sales Dip - Why?
- Sales dip by over 10% as Discount Cards Expire.
- Television ads should reverse Trends next Week.
- Near Term Volatility Presents Opportunity For Savvy Traders.
What Arena's Belviq Television Ad Campaign Means For The Stock
- Ads Will Increase Awareness.
- Near Term Impact On Equity Probable.
- Longer Term Play Has Key Components.
Is Orexigen Attractive Near 52-Week Lows?
- FDA news is two months away.
- Orexigen is just above 52-week lows.
- Risk vs. reward is tempting.
Arena - Belviq Sales Up Modestly Heading Into Television Ads
- Sales have been modestly increasing for a few weeks.
- Television ads could be a near term boost.
- Analysts expectations are more realistic.
Arena Script Sales Close Out Quarter On Positive Note
- Sales Pace above $100 Million, in line with $150 Million.
- Television ads To Start In The Near Term.
- Additional Approvals Will Be Positive Catalysts.
Can Stendra Cure Vivus
- First New Erectile Dysfunction Drug in a Decade.
- Sales Already Impressing.
- Vivus Needs A Winner After Sluggish Qsymia Sales.
Arena - Scripts, Ads, Sales Reps
- Arena Scripts Flat Week Over Week.
- Television Ads To Start Soon - Impact Will Take Time.
- Added Sales Reps Will Increase Ability To Detail Health Care Professionals.
Arena Down With Overall Market - Sales Data No Help
- Arena Down With Overall Market.
- Near Term Sales Data Flat.
- Long Term Sales Look Toward $100 Million At Minimum.
Liberty Pulls Sirius XM Offer - Creates Tracking Stocks
- Liberty Withdraws Offer For Sirius XM.
- Liberty To Create Two Tracking Stocks.
- Liberty Timing Impressive.
Liberty Media Undervalued
- Liberty Media trades at a discount relative to its components.
- Liberty Media and Sirius XM offer still open.
- Liberty strategy could shift to buybacks.
Arena Sees Growth Continue With Belviq
- Belviq sales data up 6% week over week.
- Estimated sales at over 150,000 since launch.
- Sales moving up, but pace slower than expectation.
- Liberty Media Speaks About Charter And Sirius XM
- Arena Prescription Sales Up: Stops Stock Slide
- Arena's Belviq Sales To Hit $150 Million In 2014?
- Arena Falls On Quarterly Results
- Arena Earnings On Tap
- Orexigen Sees Positives In European Application For Contrave
- Vivus Beats The Street - Sort Of
- Arena's Belviq Sales Continue Up As Others Decline
- Retrophin Inks Deal With Manchester Pharmaceuticals
- Arena Prescriptions Tracking With Expectations
- Liberty Media Short On Time Warner - What That Means In Sirius XM Deal
- Arena Reaches Critical Point On Insurance Coverage
- Arena's Belviq Sees Modest Weekly Growth