This user currently has no profile.
I am a computer scientist in my early 30's and believe that with consistent investing and the power of compounding, my family will be able to live off of dividend income in retirement.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
SpiceMind My blog contains information about my regular and retirement dividend-growth portfolios. These are real money portfolios that I hope will one day provide my family a comfortable retirement funded purely from dividend income.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Very interesting article, N... on Dividends: High Yield Vs. Steady Growth Examined
- Stephen, Why not buy half t... on Yield On Cost's Role In A Selling Decision
- Thomas, I agree with you on... on Illustrating Inflation Vs. Dividend Growth
- DVK, I appreciate the kind ... on Illustrating Inflation Vs. Dividend Growth
- Colin, Thank you for the fe... on Illustrating Inflation Vs. Dividend Growth
Latest comments on Spice Mind's Articles