This user currently has no profile.
I am a mechanical engineer full time and a self-taught value investor in my spare time (another full time job) who is focused on the oil and gas sector. The majority of my portfolio is in value stocks with a high margin of safety, or cash, but a small portion of my portfolio is also positioned in high impact positive black swan stocks which I believe offer a favorable risk/reward ratio.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you for writing this ... on Vaalco Energy: 7 Reasons Why The Company Should...
- Thank you for writing your ... on Harvest Natural Resources: A Risky Financial Co...
- Thank you for writing this ... on The Long Case For Alberta Oilsands Inc.
- Yes, you are correct. Linc ... on Linc Energy Might Be A Positive Black Swan
- I am not the best person to... on Linc Energy Might Be A Positive Black Swan
Latest comments on Stan Holland's Articles