This user currently has no profile.
I am a mechanical engineer full time and a self-taught value investor in my spare time (another full time job) who is focused on the oil and gas sector. The majority of my portfolio is in value stocks with a high margin of safety, or cash, but a small portion of my portfolio is also positioned in high impact positive black swan stocks which I believe offer a favorable risk/reward ratio.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Energy stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Clayton,Listen to the June ... on Energy XXI: Potential 33% Upside After EPL Acqu...
- The idea of extending the u... on HRT Participacoes Has An Asymmetric Risk/Reward...
- Leo,The net present value H... on Linc Energy - Nearly A 'Sure Thing'?
- Edward,Thank you for the in... on If There Is Such A Thing As A Free Lunch In The...
- Thank you for writing this ... on Vaalco Energy: 7 Reasons Why The Company Should...
Latest comments on Stan Holland's Articles