View Stavros' Comments BY TICKER:

• Post-Deal, What Is The Value Of InterOil? [View article]
    My hat is off to you and your cohorts Bonk.

You were far more correct on the outcome than I.

Perhaps I'll eventually be happy with the outcome; right now I'm swimming but not yet riding the big wave to shore.
    Jan 12, 2014. 10:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InterOil's Jedi Mind Trick: These Aren't The Deals You Were Looking For [View article]
    Why pray tell are you all of a sudden so interested in InterOil Mr. Keubiko?

Or is this you Adam?

You really have no idea what you're talking about which is very unusual for a person who calims to be a Hedge Fund Manager and CFA Charterholder.

1. XOM is buying a stake in PRL 15 from IOC/ PAC LNG and the PNG Government who are the current stakeholders. They will pay handsomely in ca$h upfront to the tune of over $4 Billion. Of that amount I guess that $2.5 Billion will be nestled in IOC's coffers at closing within 30 days

2. XOM is entering into a Sales and Production Agreement with IOC to enable sanctioning the PNG LNG 3rd Train. This means immediate FID and immediate booking of IOC's reserves. XOM will pay for the gas starting in about 28 months when Train #3 is operational. This is huge for all parties ... lots of cash flow in the shrtest poossible time. How much will XOM pay for the gas? I suppose over $3 per mcf as it's produced.

3. XOM will cover all costs of delineation wells in PRL 15 to enable reevaluation of the total resources in PRL 15. Why? Because all that is known is the gas quantity in E/ A. The other large fields in PRL 15 haven't yet been drilled. There will be no more wells in E/ A Mr. Keubiko.

4. XOM will cover most of the remaining costs of the Gas and Condensate pipelines from the CSP to the coast and tie into the XOM undersea pipeline

5. XOM will cover the all the cost of the CSP. Mitsui has relinquished their interest as has already been informed

6. IOC retains the option to develop the Gulf LNG plant on their own to monetize addition quantities of the PRL 15 gas. Mr. Kavo is on record as stating that this will be moving ahead soon

So there you have it Keubiko.

I suggest you get out of your short position ASAP.

Disclosure: I am long IOC. I have no position in XOM (yet)
    May 28, 2013. 07:12 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The sudden retirement of InterOil (IOC) CEO Phil Mulacek should speed the securing of a major JV partner for its Gulf LNG project in Papua New Guinea, Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov says. Mulacek was a "sharply polarizing figure" perceived as "an obstacle" to a deal with interested partners such as XOM, RDS.A or TOT, and his departure provides a catalyst for an announcement. [View news story]

I believe you're correct that there is no deal yet.

However, you just don't understand the specific dynamics of InterOil or the LNG business in general. A deal is definitely in the works.

Huge companies with commensurate corporate coffers are buying LNG, and need it for many decades to come.

Ditto for companies that want to provide the LNG to them.

They're all lined up to take a piece of the InterOil Elk/ Antelope project at the lowest possible price they can get.

By waiting these extra few years, InterOil (ie Phil Mulacek) has ensured that the line is longer than ever and they're fighting each other to be selected.

Do you really think that Raymond James (Pavel Molchanov), Morgan Stanley (Evan Calio) and Westlake (Chris McDougall CFA - - - yes, he's a CFA) are all wrong when they say IOC is undervalued at $80 per share?

I personally think they are right and you are totally wrong in saying that IOC should be in the high $60's per share.

I'm looking for $150 + by mid-June; ramping up daily from now on as shorts cover their bad bets.

We'll know by the end of May I supppose.
    Apr 25, 2013. 01:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • InterOil: A Free Cash Flow Machine With An Unparalleled Reserve Growth Profile [View article]
    The "Shelf Offering" available to cover IOC's portion of the project costs stands at $1 Billion.

Nothing stands in IOC's way Bonk.
    Apr 17, 2013. 01:23 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • InterOil: The $3.5 Billion Penny Stock [View article]
    I have friends just like you Mr. Gefvert.
    You quote your friends but you don'r mention their names for fear of ridicule and maybe even prosecution.

Well, guess what.

I was able to find out who your friends are:

1. Convicted convict Sam Antar
    2. Convicted convict (double whammy) Barry Minkow - former businessman, pastor and convicted felon.

I fear you will soon sport the same title sir. Libel, Slander and Stock Manipulation are illegal.
    Apr 16, 2013. 07:10 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Evidence Questions Whether InterOil Actually Received A Bid From A Supermajor For Its Asset Selldown [View article]
    I was just "clowning" about why IOC stock will rocket on April 26th.

If you recall, Mr. Mulacek gave guidance in the CC recently when he said that IOC would know details and most likely reveal the outcome withing 30-60 days.

That's April 26th.

So who's worried? IOC supporters or IOC "Bears?" I say the latter.
    Apr 9, 2013. 09:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Friday April 26th is Bozo's Birthday ... didn't you do your DD??
    Apr 9, 2013. 08:21 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dear Mr. Gefvert:

This article of yours has to be one of the most incredible articles I have ever seen from a person who claims to be a knowledgeable investor and advisor to the masses. There isn't one shred of Due Diligence in this piece of journalism.

The last two comments I made to your previous article concerning InterOil were deleted by Seeking Alpha after they were posted ... I challenge Seeking Alpha to delete this one. If this comment is deleted it will tell me where Seeking Alpha stands concerning you and InterOil.

I find it comical that you consider Mitsui to be clowns for working closely together with InterOil to develop the Elk/ Antelope asset.

I find it laughable that you consider Japex and Kogas to be clowns for stating publicly that they are keenly interested to be Sell Down partners.

I find it absurd that you think the esteemed analyst from Raymond James is a clown and has been duped by InterOil into concluding that shares of InterOil are a must buy. Why didn't you mention his name? It's Pavel Molchanov. I don't conjure him up in my mind as being a "cheerleader" Why does Seeking Alpha allow you to categorize Pavel as such?

Richard Chandler is a clown? I'll send him your article and ask him to reply to you directly with his comment.

I find it absolutely mind boggling that you consider the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea, the Prime Minister of Japan and the Prime Minister of Thailand to be clowns for stating that their countries are fully behind the gas assets in-place in Elk/ Antelope.

On Sunday, sir, you Tweeted: "I'm predicting $IOC will get destroyed this week. A 5% plus drop. Bears are more confident, bulls are getting nervous"

If you're right about the share price action the remainder of this week it'll be from Naked Shorting by the "Bears" you say are so confident; the Short position will move towards 15 Million shares. If that happens I and many others will be big buyers.

I predict you will be a big buyer of IOC stock on the morning of Friday April 26 when trading resumes following InterOil announces the details of their multiple deals. The share price may go down $ 3-4 this week but I predict it will go up by well over $100 on April 26. Let's bet Bozo's Big Red nose on whose prediction is more accurate.

Good luck to you sir.
    Apr 9, 2013. 08:08 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Side By Side Comparison Of Cove Energy And InterOil's Bidding Processes [View article]
    My gosh Mr. Gefvert you're back again with these incredible "articles" regarding IOC.

None of what you say in the article about the Cove Bidding Process is even remotely relevant to IOC.

And your comments on the PRE deal for Triceratops are inane drivel.

You are a very shallow person Adam ... so transparent it begs people to yell as load as they can "Adam Gefvert is an Interoil Short and incessantly publishes articles on Seeking Alpha on behalf of his handlers"

Your Disclosure says: I am short IOC. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

I personally believe that you do not write any of the articles yourself.

I also personally believe that you are paid by Seeking Alpha and you are being paid by your handlers.

I have no proof to back up my feelings. However, we will find out very shortly when Dr. Gaylen Byker files his lawsuit against you for libel and slander.

Believe it or not, IOC shareholders like myself have already been contacted by Dr. Byker's attorney for depositions.

Good luck to you Adam ... you'll be fighting a losing battle in court on top of the fact that your Short position will shortly blow up in your face.
    Apr 3, 2013. 07:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Was InterOil's Chairman Engaged In A Conflict Of Interest With Calvin College And The Fuller Fund? [View article]
    I wonder what your motive is to publish this , Mr Gefvert, under your name and likeness?

Did you, Mr Gefvert submit this slanderous/ libelous articles because your SHORT position on InterOil stock will soon make you a bankrupt?

A check on Wikipedia reveals:

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In common law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

The SEC is already looking into these issues ; that was their response to those who have already raised the red flag on you

Mr Minkow , as I understand, might have room for a bedmate.
    Mar 26, 2013. 07:17 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Comparative Analysis Of Interoil [View article]
    Bonk you're at it again!

If it is less about IOC vs Austex then why the headline focussing attention on IOC? Why for that matter, do you keep paying attention to IOC? I do because I am LONG IOC.

Since you agree that IOC with gas for ultimate sale as LNG in Asia is not comparable to Austex with 75% oil barrels in the ground in Mississippi then why was this article concocted in the first place?

I can only surmise it was planted by our friend in Oz ina nother attempt at a Bear Raid on Monday. IT WILL FAIL AGAIN.
    Mar 24, 2013. 10:35 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Comparative Analysis Of Interoil [View article]
    IOC has an enterprise value of $ 3.6 BILLION. It was able to garner $100 MILLION via a loan from major banks in Asia. IOC are about to sell 2 TCF of their Contingent Resource in the Elk/ Antelope field for about $ 4 BILLION. They will retain a 3 TCF holding in the field. FID will be reached soon after the Sell Down and the Contingent Resources are then immediately upgraded.

Austex, you say, has an enterprise value of $ 75 MILLION.
    I also see that Austex had a net loss of $ 2.3 MILLION for the quarter ended December 2011; no data is available for 2012 (why is it not readily available to scrutinize?).

As such, it seems to me that you're grasping at proverbial straws by comparing apples to oranges; or shall we say a company that has major institutional shareholders versus a backyard driller owned by you and few others.

You yourself stated the following Disclaimer in a previous Austex "article" on SA that:

Disclaimer - I have a position in Austex. Austex is a micro-cap E&P company, which is a risky investment. Risks to investing in micro-cap E&P companies include potential difficulty to obtain financing, a less liquid stock, less investment bank research coverage and other risks. Austex also primarily trades on the Australian stock exchange, which has different disclosure requirements than the US and is not regulated by the SEC.

So how in the world did you come to the decision to title your article this way?

Why write this article if you "do not own stock in InterOil" ... what position do you have in InterOil?

One can only speculate! One can also investigate the reason why you wrote this and who contributed to it. I will suggest to the SEC that be done, but I can surmise which Australian SHORT is behind you.
    Mar 24, 2013. 01:32 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There's Something Not Quite Right About InterOil [View article]
    Please start with your list of "comps" ... they aren't even remotely comparable to the IOC Gulf Project. Mr. Molchanov correctly states that the average of Asian deals is $1.22 per mcf. Even his list is not an appropriate good go-by because he uses low-price deals for DRY GAS assets that require thousands of wells and thousands of miles of piping in on-shore Coal and Shale deposits and Deep Water offshore plays.

IOC requires very few wells and will produce a very large amount of Condensate that sells for about $5 per barrel lower than high quality crude.

The only people who understand your IOC thesis are the ones who are colluding together with you in an attempt to manipulate the IOC share price.

I'd be worried if I were you because the SEC went after SAC. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they are also looking very closely at you and your handlers.

Mar 20, 2013. 11:02 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There's Something Not Quite Right About InterOil [View article]
    "ABOUT ADAM GEFVERT" - Not really true, is it sire?

In fact, you ARE biased, you have NOT done proper due diligence, and NO ONE can understand your investment thesis on InterOil.

I respect Pavel Molchanov and Evan Calio and Chris McDougall and Richard Chandler ( I can go on, but readers will get the point) who all believe that IOC is vastly under-valued.

I am an independent investment consultant and stock trader, with a lean towards biotech and technology stocks. I look for mispriced and misunderstood securities and situations.

My goal on Seeking Alpha is to share knowledge and insights with other serious, non-biased investors. Investors shouldn't follow my advice unless they've done due diligence and can understand my investment theses.

I reside in New York City. I graduated from UC Santa Barbara and I have passed all three CFA exams on the first sitting.

You can follow me on twitter @shiningboy
    Mar 20, 2013. 10:33 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There's Something Not Quite Right About InterOil [View article]
    At least your honest enough to let us know that your motive for writing this so-called article is because you're a desperate SHORT who will do anything to instigate another BEAR RAID on the InterOil Stock.

The outcome will be the same as always ... the PPS will drop significantly for a short period of time and LONGS will take the opportunity to pick up the shares your handlers sell short.

SHORT position will go above 14 Million and the PPS will be back to 80 within a week.

You and your partners will be in big trouble very NOOS.
    Mar 20, 2013. 08:16 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment