SteadyOptions

View SteadyOptions' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: Is The WWDC The Catalyst To Break The Stock Above $133? [View article]
    So far AAPL follows the exact pattern of previous years of WWDC: slight rally ahead of the meeting, then selloff in the first few hours of the meeting and then slight recovery. Playing probabilities worked out, once again. Not fantasies or wishful thinking.

Of course, to long term holders it's just noise, rightfully so.
    Jun 8, 2015. 03:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Is The WWDC The Catalyst To Break The Stock Above $133? [View article]
    "This censorship needs to stop."

This is where we are in a full agreement. And my comment was edited.
    Jun 7, 2015. 05:35 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Is The WWDC The Catalyst To Break The Stock Above $133? [View article]
    Richard,

Take a look how good Apple article looks like - http://seekingalpha.co...

That article is based on facts. The stock went down every single time during WWDC. This is a fact. Will it happen again this year? Nobody know, but if you want to play probabilities, you better to bet on the downside and not upside during the WWDC.

btw, according to options market, the stock has 9.6% probability to close at or above $133 by the end of the week.
    Jun 7, 2015. 10:35 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    70k, correct. Same principle - split doesn't change the company value.
    Jun 3, 2015. 04:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    For some reason, people fail to understand the simple truth: splits mean NOTHING. Buybacks mean NOTHING. The business remains the same. It's all physiological and accounting tricks. NONE of it changes the core business.

If you had 100 shared at $700, you now have 700 shares at $100. The total dollar value of the shares is the same. How split makes the shares more affordable??? It's a simple math that people fail to understand. If I want to spend $7k on AAPL shares, I could buy 100 shares before the split or 700 shares after the split.

iwatch and iphone 6 are of course a different story because they impact the revenues and the profits.
    Jun 3, 2015. 03:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    "Here are the Bios of the founders. Post your bio below and let's compare competencies..."

Well, according to optionMONSTER customer service, 2014 was about breakeven (before commissions). Which means around 20-30% loss after commissions. They were not ready to provide full track record and not ready to give 2015 performance (which is not a good sign).

So lets compare:

optionMONSTER 2014: breakeven before commissions, 20-30% loss after commissions. Subscription fee: $3,000/year.
    SteadyOptions 2014: 121% gain before commissions, 97% gain after commissions. Subscription fee: $1,245/year.
    Jun 3, 2015. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    If you believe that ANY prediction worth anything - read this - http://bit.ly/1SUhsBw

To see how reliable market forecasts are, lets take a look at http://bit.ly/t2hr5r. Those guys asked a simple question:

Can equity market experts, whether self-proclaimed or endorsed by others (such as publications), reliably provide stock market timing guidance? Do some experts clearly show better market timing intuition than others?

To answer that question, during 2005 through 2012 they collected 6,582 forecasts for the U.S. stock market offered publicly by 68 experts, bulls and bears employing technical, fundamental and sentiment indicators.

Terminal accuracy is 46.9%, an aggregate value very steady since the end of 2006.

The average accuracy of the investment gurus is worse than a coin toss!!!
    Jun 2, 2015. 06:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    My motives are very clear - the same as other contributors' here who mentioned that this series of articles is one of the worst in SA history. Someone who is posting the same ridiculous prediction and then repeats it FOUR times, hurts this site where we are all contributors.

It has nothing to do with my service, yet you keep mentioning it again and again. I never mentioned my service till you did.
    Jun 1, 2015. 02:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    My bio is on my website. So is my track record. Each trade, going 4 years back.

Not everyone who was on the pit is necessarily a good trader. Completely different parameters. They made most of their money from the sale of Mercury, not from trading. Same way as Tom Sosnoff made his fortune from the sale of TOS, not trading.

But now you contradict yourself. You previously said that anyone who can make money for himself wouldn't waste and sell his services for a subscription fee. This was true when applied to me, but suddenly doesn't apply to Najarian brothers?
    Jun 1, 2015. 02:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    "More importantly, they're too busy making money for their clients and subscribers."

And how do you know that? Are you their client or subscriber?

"That's all the track record they need."

Really? So why they don't publish it?

I can multitask, no problem. Just closed two more winners today (25% gain and 10% gain). Winning ratio of 82% so far in 2015. Everything documented and archived.
    Jun 1, 2015. 01:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    If you don't care about options, why you care about short term targets?

As for my service - please note that I did not mention it even once, but thank you for doing it for me.

As for the service you linked to: I don't comment on other services, but as a general comment, I would stay away from any service that does not publish full track record. There is usually a good reason for that. Try to request the track record from the mentioned service (or any other service that doesn't have it on their website) - and you will see what I mean.
    Jun 1, 2015. 01:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: May Has Come And Gone And No $140; Where We Stand [View article]
    The options market implies 10.8% chance that AAPL will be trading at or above $140 by July 2 (this is the delta of 140 calls)

Here is the real challenge for Richard: can you put your money where your mouth is and buy those calls? They are cheap at 0.35. If AAPL goes even to 135 within one week, you make around 150%. Sounds like a win-win to me. Can you do for us?
    Jun 1, 2015. 12:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple To $140: Making Higher Highs And Higher Lows; Funds Desperately Want Back In [View article]
    Can't you see the point so many other contributors and readers are trying to make?? Nobody is questioning strong fundamentals of AAPL, what people are questioning is the ability of anyone to predict short term movements, because so many factors are involved that are beyond control of Apple.

For example, if the markets correct 20% in the next few months, I can assure you that AAPL will see $100 before it sees $140. And it has nothing to do with Apple fundamentals.

Why can't you just say "I was wrong"????

When it was just me, you said I have an agenda because I'm trying to promote my subscription service (I didn't even mention it before you did). Do all other people have an agenda too? They don't try to sell anything.
    May 31, 2015. 10:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "I have no respect for that."

People who don't respect others will not get respect for themselves. It's a basic rule. Too bad you don't understand it.

They are not worrying about themselves. They are worrying about the reputation of SA that you help to destroy.

But you are right, if SA lets "contributors" like you to write, it has only itself to blame for the reputation it gets from people who want to see quality content.
    May 30, 2015. 07:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I suggest you leave my subscribers alone, they are not relevant to this discussion. Maybe you should pay more attention to what your fellow contributors tell you and less to $0.01 you get from each click. You can accuse me that I have vested interest to promote my service, but you cannot say the same about other contributors here who try to tell you how ridiculous you look with those articles.

In the long term, you cut the branch you are sitting on by hurting SA credibility and reputation.
    May 30, 2015. 01:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment