- Apple Earnings Estimates: Keeping It Real
- Apple Just Made The Street's 2012 And 2013 EPS Estimates Obsolete
- Apple: Unlocking The Patterns In Their Quarterly Guidance
- Apple's Annual Earnings Estimates Are The Ultimate Sandbag And The Ultimate Opportunity
- The iPhone Product Cycle: As Simple As 1-2-3-4
Stefan Sidahmed works for a major defense consulting firm. A retired LCDR, he has served on 3 submarines and been involved in submarine operations, maintenance, construction and budgeting. Stefan has over 10 years of investing experience, mostly in stocks, but has dabbled in options, and ETFs in commodities, currencies and treasuries. Stefan retired from Naval service in September 2010. Financial interests include investment analysis and economics.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Stefan Sidahmed.
Currently, there are no blog details for Stefan Sidahmed.
Currently, there are no book details for Stefan Sidahmed.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
AAPL has been in consolidation for 3 months, but the train is about to leave the station! Apr 19, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Didn't know Apple needed sa... on Will The iPhone Mini Save Apple?
- Thanks for the article. Wha... on All-Weather ETF Portfolio
- You make some good points, ... on The Real Reason Apple Keeps Going Down
- I used to track DR in painf... on Apple Is Sandbagging More Than You Think
- Like dm33 said, started out... on Apple Has Peaked: The Warning Signs Are Multipl...
Latest comments on Stefan's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »