- 2012 Market Outlook: Environment To Remain Challenging And Uncertain
- New Bear Environment Or Did We Hit Bottom During August Panic Selling?
- Mature Bull Market: Good Time to Lighten Exposure to Risk
- Bull Market Continues to Impress; Mild Correction Could Be in the Offing
- Geopolitical Upheaval, End of QE2 Increase Stock Market Correction Risk
J.D. Steinhilber runs his own investment firm - Agile Investing (http://agileinvesting.com/) - that manages client portfolios using a pure-ETF approach, and writes a newsletter about ETF investing. His work stands out for its quantitative rigor, and we particularly appreciate his comparative analysis of asset classes. Sign up for a free trial subscription to Agile's newsletter. (http://www.agileinvesting.com/default.aspx/MenuItemID/72/MenuGroup/Home.htm)
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs
Agile Investments Agile Investments is a registered investment advisor that manages diversified portfolios on a discretionary basis on behalf of our clients. We construct portfolios principally with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which provide a compelling combination of diversification, low expenses, performance and tax ...More
efficiency. Agile Investments seeks to enhance clients' returns through a tactical asset allocation methodology driven by valuation fundamentals and risk reduction. Agile Investments firmly believes that because investment costs and advisory fees come directly out of client returns, controlling expenses is a critical factor in investment performance.
Currently, there are no blog details for J.D. Steinhilber.
Currently, there are no book details for J.D. Steinhilber.
Latest Comments more »
- The Last Boomer may have no... on November's Correction Not the Start of Intermed...
- David,Short term rates woul... on Replacing Barclays iShares Bond ETFs With Vangu...
- David,I think yield to matu... on Replacing Barclays iShares Bond ETFs With Vangu...
- Luciano,I have two question... on Interview: Luciano Siracusano, Director of Rese...
- STM,The calculations for U.... on Asset Class Historical Yield Comparison
Latest comments on J.D.'s Articles
- mslasky on Stock Earnings Yields vs. Bond Yields 1/85-2/07
- Meatdawg on Two S&P 500 Charts: Rolling 10-Year Returns, In...
- PaulretiredinAR on 2012 Market Outlook: Environment To Remain Chal...
- untrusting investor on 2012 Market Outlook: Environment To Remain Chal...
- BlueSauger on New Bear Environment Or Did We Hit Bottom Durin...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »