View Stephen Castellano's Articles BY TICKER:
Cerner Corp: Solid Growth Stock With $80 Price Target
- Cerner is benefiting from strong long-term trends in health care spending.
- The company is managing its operating capital very well and ROIC should continue to expand.
- It trades at a multiple well below many other growth stocks that manage their capital less efficiently.
Immune Pharmaceuticals - Microcap Biotech With Ample Funding And Milestones On Horizon
- Three potential milestones in 2015 could be catalysts for this micro-cap biotech stock.
- Management team has prior experience at big biotech and healthcare companies.
- Recent capital raise will likely allow company to sustain operations through at least early 2016.
- FedEx Results Suggest More Likelihood of a Sustained 2nd-Half Market Rebound
- Microsoft's Skype Acquisition: A Low-Risk Defensive Bid to Stay Relevant
- Amazon: Sometimes the Worst Looking Stocks Have the Best Potential
- 2 Stocks That Look Better Than National Semiconductor
A Look at the Number of High-Quality Stocks vs. S&P 500 Price Action
Mar. 7, 2011 • 2 Comments
- 5 Days of Euphoria Followed by 10 Days of Pessimism
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation: Focus on Margin Compression Unnecessary, ROIC Expansion is Key
- Are We at the Beginning of a Silver Lining Rally?
- Lam Research: One of the Most Attractive Semi Equipment Companies
- Nostradamus Effect Lifts Freeport McMoRan, United Airlines and Waddell & Reed
- GrafTech International: Looking Good, But Not Great
- Stocks Poised for Massive PE Expansion at First Sign of Sustained Revenue Growth
- Easy to Love Lyondellbasell: Recent Upgrades, Positive Attention a Boost for Company
- Polaris Industries: Stock Has Quintupled but Probably Not Peaked
- Brazil and Beauty - Two Growth Themes
- Getting in Before Sell Side Institutions Follow
- Tyson Looks Primed for a Relief Rally; Williams Sonoma Still a Keeper
- Williams-Sonoma Beats Consensus, Opens Door for Long-Term Investors
- TRW Automotive's Secondary Offering Is Nothing to Sweat
- RPC, East West Bancorp and Limited Brands: This Week's 3 Most Intriguing Stocks
- A Short-Term Rally in 'High-Quality' Stocks May Not Be Over
- Focus List Update: This Rally Has Legs Until It Doesn't
- Pre Earnings: RenaissanceRe Holdings Deserves Further Study
- Carlyle in Talks to Purchase CommScope: Could InterDigital Have Been a Better Choice?
- Focus List Update: Why American Express Is Finally Worth a Look
- CSX and Chubb: Two Stand Out 'High-Quality' Stocks This Week
- Surge in Freeport-McMoRan May Not Be Over
- Five Technology Stocks That Look Better Than Netezza
- OshKosh Looks Great Across the Board
- Is DeVry the Next Private Equity Target?