Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    Avafin no longer provides that service.
    Apr 20 08:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    Can someone buy Ol Blue Eyes a table top SIRI radio / dock please?
    Apr 20 12:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    We probably have different values for "breakout." If SIRI goes to $5 this year I'm not going to consider it some sort of breakout. That's 19% over 2013 highs or 66% from 2014 lows . SIRI has run about as much from low to high a few times now. If it goes to $10 I will.

But I am not expecting $10 this year.
    Apr 19 10:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    Nah, introducing proper trees not this one branch fits all thing where responses don't tie into what one is responding to.
    Apr 19 06:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    Car sales numbers are available.

Weather does affect them. People may wait for warmer weather to buy. Again I don't worry about quarter to quarter or month to month on car sales.
    Apr 19 05:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    If it's not hard to choose the right ones I hope nobody chooses the wrong ones! :)
    Apr 19 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    Googer... I'm out of the manipulation talk. I should know better than to get into it. I have my own ideas of things but listening to others makes me insane (no offense lol).
    Apr 19 04:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    "Actually, Sergeant Faulkner"

SA needs to rework the comments section.
    Apr 19 04:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    "I was trying to illustrate that dividend stocks can be great for the younger folks who have time on their side."

If they choose the right ones yes.
    Apr 19 10:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    Why does it have to be in the next two years?
    Apr 19 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    Pshaw~
    Apr 19 10:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is It The Right Time To Buy Sirius XM? [View article]
    I had forgotten about HIMX. Looks good here :)
    Apr 19 10:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    24 month window. Quite comfortable with it.
    Apr 19 01:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Set To Resume Share Buybacks [View article]
    LMCA isnt gonna sell them at a loss. What's their last purchase batch price? Right around here right? :)

Anyways. Effect of lower SIRI price and lower sell back to LMCA price is / can be mitigated through repurchases on the LMCA end, and benefit of repurchases on SIRI end buying back more shares.

Don't look at it as strictly a "price LMCA bought for, price they sell for" thing. Lot of moving parts, lot of math involved (which I can't dig into enough to explain with real numbers... and general explanations would probably only serve to confuse or pull a billion questions I don't want to answer from those seeking specifics on my train of thought).

Think of it where SIRI steers LMCA and LMCA can steer SIRI and thus steer LMCA through actions with SIRI, right? Long term there are significant benefits to that and there's little one could do to prove manipulation in that case as it'd would be a lot of assumption.

I'm fine with it (if 'it' is even going on) and have made some assumptions surrounding the assumption of 'it' and have set purchase prices accordingly. I'd try to trade my assumptions of 'it' but I would hate to be wrong as SIRI has treated me well in the past and should continue to do so if I just continue on as I have been (though I would have sold the run up to earnings, I admit...). There's all this stuff that goes into these silly little projections of mine. IMO the bottom isn't going to be found at that "gap" everyone talks about. The "gap" being there has gravity, and gravity is good during a buyback... but I admit I could be wrong here ;)

If anyone asks... I know nothing!
    Apr 18 11:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment