Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    Good plan! Whatever they do, I am fairly sure it will be of benefit and not detriment to Sirius XM shareholders for the foreseeable future :)
    Jan 3 06:35 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    You're on time out :P $10 is a long ways away :)
    Jan 3 05:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    You're welcome TB :)
    Jan 3 05:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    Good to have you onboard :)
    Jan 3 05:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    I have no opinion on backseat TV to be honest with you. I might if I had kids, though ;)
    Jan 3 05:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    Then $3.15 should make you feel even better than that.
    Jan 3 05:41 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    I'm not sure. I usually look to others for the micro analysis :P Perhaps I'm lazy, though I don't think whether they have to buy 20 million or 40 or 60 really matters much to the share price. I figure they'll grab them sooner rather than later though. I highly doubt they'll drag the 50 day on this last batch. SIRI buybacks can do that....
    Jan 3 05:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Keep an eye on after hours. It's... enjoyable.
    Jan 3 05:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    $3.12 :P Volume for after hours is respectable.

And thank you Frankie :)
    Jan 3 05:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    If after hours is any indication, tomorrow may be a good day.

Watch the market though. Standoff between bulls and bears at the moment.
    Jan 3 05:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    There was already a short cover / squeeze up to $3.10, 15%, and I've run that by some professionals to be sure I wasn't just blowing uninformed smoke here. Opinion is that it most certainly was caused by short covering on the CRB news.

It's funny but I think we may find INCREASED short positions from 12/26's trade date (12/31 settle). $3 was a big short point in my opinion. I still maintain that there is no SANITY to a short position here. It shows no soundness of judgement, and I think a lot of traders are going to burn themselves as Liberty buys AGAIN followed by SIRI buying under LMCA's guidance (which they will guide to maximum benefit of SIRI's share price... as it = maximum benefit to them to do so).
    Jan 3 05:13 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Hits $3.10 As FCC Approves Liberty's Control [View article]
    Let's hope I'm right... (and hey! yes I see you random authors out there looking to quote that I am investing on "hope" here... it's not what I mean! ;)

Another thing to keep an eye out for is claims of "dilution" when Liberty converts the rest of its preferred stake. Diluted brains are where that comes from. Mistake to listen to them this time, just like it was a mistake to listen to them (if you did) when Liberty converted the other half last year.
    Jan 3 05:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    As I said in the article a rally on the overall market was not what I was really looking for, but this "news" of the FCC approval helps :) Still looking for those 2012 numbers... c'mon Frear :)
    Jan 3 05:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Thanks Goodguy :) I just hope I do a bit better than LEH ended up :P

I think 2013 should continue to bring some great gains to SIRI :)
    Jan 3 05:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Also this threw me off today... someone reserved shares to short :

Shorting here above a gap I might understand. Wonder what those guys short at $2.70 or less are up to? Averaging up? Fighting the trend... not a good idea.
    Jan 3 04:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment