Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I still think UBS has been filling something for Liberty... or they've been up to SOMETHING. There has been buying all along.

Curious to see Dec 31 short data.
    Jan 3 04:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I figure Frear will release 2012 numbers for net adds... maybe more.

I'll be taking the day off.
    Jan 3 04:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    cjoe I'm done with you :)
    Jan 3 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    It's recognizing the value :) Slow and steady is the best way to rise, and it's been doing that since July in good fashion :)
    Jan 3 04:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    They do, and I wish SIRI would work with these companies to leave it turned on for the life of the rental vehicle, or work a reduced rate. I have rented a couple of cars where the service had expired... it's free advertising, in my opinion :) Maybe work a deal where the rental company merely pays the MRF...
    Jan 3 04:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    That will help yes :)
    Jan 3 04:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    From time to time as a stock gets more attention you'll see more people cover it. Nothing unusual here :) Just be glad it's not a slew of "dead money" nonsense eh? ;)
    Jan 3 04:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    As you dance, remember, the negative side will be out in full force soon as to why this FCC approval is now a bad thing... "what happens when Liberty is done buying" etc etc.

I suggest continuing to dance like they do on Charlie Brown, and avoid the "dukin' bushmults" as Uncharted T would call 'em ;)
    Jan 3 04:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Good info thanks LA :) Wish I could have watched more closely today. Interesting trading was halted on NASDAQ right before the overall market sold out.... go figure. SIRI held up well. $3.09 close is great. :)
    Jan 3 04:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    That's part of it on my end. I'm just sitting and watching. Other than a trade I tried today on the gap I am just trying to take all this in and match it up with the market, what's coming soon, etc.

SIRI holding up well while the market sells off a little bit. Liberty will be buying some shares soon now that FCC approved, etc... Lots to think about
    Jan 3 03:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Everyone should be cautious.

I doubt what anyone writes here influences price at all. I have... significant readership, and I only wish I could make the stock go up lol :)

There are lots of different types of people and lots of different approaches each takes. Should read them all to a certain extent as someone else may pick up something you may have missed. Best not to be hard headed in the market :)
    Jan 3 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I've taken trades on gaps before. I was clear in CN's article as to my intent. It was a 10% position and not all that big of a deal (usually I'll trade the whole thing so there wasn't much confidence on my end on a drop today for sure). As I said in the post it'd be out and in, and out no longer than a day. The gap will probably fill after it tops out but the stock has plenty of room to run.
    Jan 3 03:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I sold $3.03-$3.04 immediately at open. Rebought $3.02-$3.03 as I did not have confidence the trade would take today as I watched the overall market.

It was a 10% position about 30k shares. Not worth the $300 gained for the grief and aggravation lol :)
    Jan 3 02:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: 2013's Eye In The Sky [View article]
    I'd take being an Uncharted T over being a Duke any day of the week. Uncharted T is a fun guy :)
    Jan 3 01:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: 2013's Eye In The Sky [View article]
    I don't think anyone really wants "Duke lessons." Does Whitney still run the account, or was it just opened in her name and then taken over by the class or someone else in it?
    Jan 3 12:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment