Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    They may buy back as they see fit and will report it sometime after the fact.

Look to Liberty's perchases (in my opinion) which has continued trend and trajectory for a good deal of time now, for clues as to how I would think SIRI will buy back as well. I don't expect them to go overboard and buy quickly, and I don't expect them to wait too long either.

Watch that 50 day moving average. It's crucial, appreciating at about a penny a day, and is at $3 per share now. Money flow and buy/sell ratio has been extremely high since the year began, even AFTER LMCA finished buying. 12 more trading days before that 50 day moving average slows ascent and 15 days until it levels off around $3.10. 15 to get to Liberty's $3.15, and 15 trading days until the bond holders are locked into their choices. Bollinger bands are about as narrow as they come.

Just stuff floating through my head. May be nothing more than witchcraft :) Next move, though, in my opinion... is up. Longer it trades sideways, higher the money flow, the better, in my opinion. May take until those bonds locked into a decision, though.
    Feb 8, 2013. 09:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    $3.16 = "the precious" :P
    Feb 7, 2013. 11:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Winslow Capital Management Grabs 125 Million Shares Amid Global Speculation [View article]
    I enjoyed the article Apple :) It's a lot better than what I was going to write on the subject, that's for sure. Interesting depth and insight!
    Feb 7, 2013. 04:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM - What Management Did Not Say [View article]
    If they have then even God can't save us....
    Feb 6, 2013. 08:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM - What Management Did Not Say [View article]
    Yeah, well, it's all fun and games here and there for a laugh but it's getting a bit out of control :P
    Feb 6, 2013. 07:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM - What Management Did Not Say [View article]
    Yo "NATION" ease up :P Don't turn into a mini reverse-nino here. This is a good article and points to two areas of the call that investors should continue to keep an eye on and see if it's a blip on the radar or more of a trend.
    Feb 6, 2013. 05:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Liberty May Keep All Of Its Sirius XM Shares - At Least For Now [View article]
    Haha I have 10 of them sitting in there waiting to be rewritten going back across the past year... I should delete 'em :P
    Feb 6, 2013. 05:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    As long as it's learning to laugh in this case, I'm in full agreement lol :)
    Feb 6, 2013. 04:44 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Memo To John Malone: You Cannot Save Sirius XM Radio [View article]
    Thanks for digging up this CORPSE lol.... Wilson you made my day !
    Feb 6, 2013. 04:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I think LA has the right attitude here :) lol
    Feb 6, 2013. 04:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    Confused... there was only one link?
    Feb 6, 2013. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    Confused... there was only one link?
    Feb 6, 2013. 02:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Spot on Little Apple :)
    Feb 6, 2013. 02:08 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    hmm.. bid / ask not being followed. two big 1 million blocks just went through 3.185 and 3.19 while bid ask was 3.16/3.17
    Feb 6, 2013. 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Bear Traps On Sale $4.20 Each [View article]
    Ey! Didn't you do it in another article.... ? Don't gimme that "I can't believe I am going to do this" here! I saw it before I swear.... :P
    Feb 6, 2013. 01:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment