Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    That's part of it on my end. I'm just sitting and watching. Other than a trade I tried today on the gap I am just trying to take all this in and match it up with the market, what's coming soon, etc.

SIRI holding up well while the market sells off a little bit. Liberty will be buying some shares soon now that FCC approved, etc... Lots to think about
    Jan 3 03:59 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Everyone should be cautious.

I doubt what anyone writes here influences price at all. I have... significant readership, and I only wish I could make the stock go up lol :)

There are lots of different types of people and lots of different approaches each takes. Should read them all to a certain extent as someone else may pick up something you may have missed. Best not to be hard headed in the market :)
    Jan 3 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I've taken trades on gaps before. I was clear in CN's article as to my intent. It was a 10% position and not all that big of a deal (usually I'll trade the whole thing so there wasn't much confidence on my end on a drop today for sure). As I said in the post it'd be out and in, and out no longer than a day. The gap will probably fill after it tops out but the stock has plenty of room to run.
    Jan 3 03:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I sold $3.03-$3.04 immediately at open. Rebought $3.02-$3.03 as I did not have confidence the trade would take today as I watched the overall market.

It was a 10% position about 30k shares. Not worth the $300 gained for the grief and aggravation lol :)
    Jan 3 02:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: 2013's Eye In The Sky [View article]
    I'd take being an Uncharted T over being a Duke any day of the week. Uncharted T is a fun guy :)
    Jan 3 01:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: 2013's Eye In The Sky [View article]
    I don't think anyone really wants "Duke lessons." Does Whitney still run the account, or was it just opened in her name and then taken over by the class or someone else in it?
    Jan 3 12:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Customer Dis-Service [View article]
    Gave up earlier grabbed a penny $3.02-$3.03 :P
    Jan 3 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Probably... lol.
    Jan 3 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Customer Dis-Service [View article]
    Went for the trade. $3.03-$3.04 at open. Only looking for $2.96.
    Jan 3 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    I guess... but where to? $2.90? =/
    Jan 3 09:16 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    "The knock out punch occurred when Jim Malone took interest in SIRI XM."

Good point ;)
    Jan 3 09:12 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Haha I bet you do!
    Jan 3 09:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    WOO HOO!
    Jan 3 09:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    They will :) All these good numbers help. :)
    Jan 3 09:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: This Is Not The Rally You Seek [View article]
    Link here :

Quote here :

"For years now, Sirius XM (SIRI) investors have been hearing about the impending short squeeze which is just around the corner. It's understandable why some would expect a large squeeze to happen. With a sizable short interest which has typically fluctuated between 250 and 300 million shares often sitting at over two weeks worth of volume to "cover," the stock always seems poised to put the heat on those who are short and make a run of epic proportions."

It should be clear in the intro to the article that I am explaining investor sentiment over the years. No exclamation point. No capitalized "epic" and no indications that I expect such a squeeze to that degree as some investors do.

I immediately followed with :

"It is widely assumed, though, that much of this running short position is hedged vs. the $1.875 convertible notes."

The ~15% move I expected happened two days later.

Jan 3 09:00 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment