Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Too much speculation for me :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks sstrand1 :) I may diversify but I see no reason to right now.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    I dont have much opinion on solar stocks but I wish you the best of luck with them :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    They paid one in December.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Brush those teeth you BOOEY :P
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Eh... I dunno on the online ap. I should spend a bit of time with it, but honestly I never have the need so I dont have a lot of opinion here.

I'd like to see "the best" app out there, but I think they still have a bit of time on this.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    I've noticed, amp :) Patience just takes time / experience and the clock keeps ticking.... :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Not sure what you are looking at.....
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks alot andrew22690 :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Funny how that worked... those that were able to grab it at a nickle got their money back in the dividend and are riding on all profits right now : )
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks micpickle! Glad to see you orbiting Earth again! We lost touch as you surfed the universe after Christmas :P
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    I commented to mmz on this below, but I don't really have much opinion on the transaction yet. I was waiting for it to happen so I could see how it plays out and figure it out afterwards :) I'll likely comment on it when I have more of an opinion.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks very much indianajoe :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment