Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    I don't expect that type of move with SIRI. The short interest, in my opinion, is mostly hedged. Shares moved too quickly and too late to finish before close. They did spike to $3.10, or over 15% from the day's low of $2.68.

The perfect storm of epic proportions has to do with all the factors coming together at once, and isn't meant to be a comparison between other stocks.

Did something rub you the wrong way at 4 AM to push you to write this? You're free not to read it, and go back to sleep and wait for $4 if you like.

Dec 15, 2012. 10:09 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    Yes I noticed a huge number of in the money calls were assigned (I'd assume for the dividend). Were you short the calls and long the stock, or long the calls and cash?

Do you only have 100 shares left and a ton of cash? If it's cash and you want back in *soon* I'd say it's early to tell what the share price would do this quickly BUT....

I'd probably look to buying pre market around $2.92 (previous $2.97 cap which should serve as support now). If you expect more short covering then this might be the play to run. It all depends on if this will hold or not. I think it will as it seems based upon CRB news.
    Dec 15, 2012. 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    And a kajillion dollars?

One point twenty one gigawatts!! Great scott!!!
    Dec 15, 2012. 09:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    Thanks guys for the update on all that. I think regardless of how it happens, many investors will roll the funds back into more shares of SIRI if their expectations are of continued improvement. Not saying "everyone" out there will be like me, but I'm figuring a good number share my sentiment and will be buying more shares with the funds.
    Dec 15, 2012. 09:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks pg :)
    Dec 14, 2012. 09:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    lol.... =/
    Dec 14, 2012. 09:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    He's also been completely wrong on SIRI for years.
    Dec 14, 2012. 08:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    He gives no definition of "and change"... could be $3.99, and he gives no call as to time frame. Could be 1 week, 2 years, forever, etc.

It's a circus act over there.
    Dec 14, 2012. 08:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Yup! Patience pays off!
    Dec 14, 2012. 08:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    I've gained a level to "LORD"? lol
    Dec 14, 2012. 08:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Opportunity To $3.30 [View article]
    I'll take it :P
    Dec 14, 2012. 08:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    I dunno ... I think there are more to cover. And I'm SF not SJ! ;)
    Dec 14, 2012. 07:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    "2.) the fact that you lable yourself a novice investor"

Eh... I always will :) Always plenty to learn!
    Dec 14, 2012. 07:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    Pandora is an excellent short again at this price, in my opinion.
    Dec 14, 2012. 07:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Shorts Squeezed Badly [View article]
    We'll see. Monday will show if this has momentum. I think it will.
    Dec 14, 2012. 06:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment