Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    LOL... That'll show 'em! ;) (good to see some sense of humor !)
    Apr 18 11:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It's not "BS"...
    Apr 18 11:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    It cost them 15 cents per share? I'm not sure I ever came across this data... I did guess at the time but it was simply a guess based on the timeframe. SIRI is going to have to go through a buyer anyways on this ... I mean, Joe Schmoe at the company isn't gonna sit in front of his desk and buy shares here and there... I expect the task of collecting billions of dollars per share will be given to some sort of professional(s) (or I hope to God it would be....).
    Apr 18 11:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    How would it not be legal?
    Apr 18 11:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    They can say it has not started if they are filling a forward and it is not yet filled. If the work has been offloaded to a third party but that contract has not yet been secured in full then it's in progress, SIRI has not closed on the agreement, and SIRI has not received any shares.

*IF* SIRI reports no buybacks yet it is not safe to assume that the support the stock has seen the last several months has not been bolstered by SIRI cash.

I'd expect once the $2 bil is exhausted that SIRI will announce a second buyback. Plenty of credit available for the time being.
    Apr 18 10:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    You'll find out shares have been repurchased after they have been repurchased. Do not expect for them to say "we are starting" or to disclose any sort of strategy to their own detriment. The only way you will know it has started is if they are DONE or are REQUIRED to disclose shares have been repurchased such as in conference calls.
    Apr 18 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    Wanting and expecting are two absolutely and completely different things.

I expect the lowest SIRI may go is a fill of the gap from 2.89 to 2.95 before moving up. That hole is a godsend for anyone looking to buy at current levels as it keeps a very large number of buyers on the sidelines waiting for it.
    Apr 18 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    They are obligated to state the correct numbers in the conference call. I am unsure whether or not they are required to disclose a forward purchase agreement that has not been "filled" yet. I do not think they do.
    Apr 18 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    No... it's not going near zero. Was just making a point. My opinion is that SIRI has been buying back already.
    Apr 18 09:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    I really have no idea.... I don't tend to use those websites for data like that. There have been no official announcements or forms filed with updated share counts.
    Apr 18 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Massive Buyback Through A Forward Contract With UBS? [View article]
    It may. Buyback can only do so much (25% daily volume). If you're a "buy here and there" or "buy on a schedule" *investor* then this should not be a problem.

If you are a trader, this may not be such a good thing if you are long here.

If you are a longer term investor and needed to sell soon... 3.25 (or as I would have said, leave a few pennies and go with 3.24 / 3.23) was the point to sell long ago.

Should be no fear of SIRI going down short term for a long term investor. Actually, investors should welcome it if it were to happen.
    Apr 18 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: 390 Million Shorts Should Join The Long Side [View article]
    They may not make sense but that is why they are kinda important.

Avafin doesn't charge for money flow data. Their pay service offers certain new alerts and such that they did not previously offer for free.
    Apr 18 08:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    Maybe... I really don't know. I don't think much about that because I am sure LMCA will find a suitable CEO to run SIRI. It's an inevitable thing, and something which I can't prepare for, nor would my speculation have any bearing on LMCA's decision making.

Meyer is fine or whomever they get to fill the position in his stead will be fine.

I think it's time to get it done when LMCA decides it is time to get it done :)
    Apr 18 08:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    More useless nonsense from you again :) As I pointed out before you have always posted SIRI investors are fools and that they should sell the stock while they still can.... since you started posting years ago. In the same time the stock has run up hundreds of percent.

Not that I don't want people to sell... I'd prefer as many people sell as possible right now... but I can't suggest people sell with good conscience because I can't suggest people do something to their detriment just for what I perceive as my own benefit.
    Apr 18 07:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: What To Look For In The Q1 Call [View article]
    I'm not so sure we'll hear too much other than the norm + buybacks... though now is the time I will expect them to look for higher pricing on the stock for certain reasons. I still want to run a few numbers and scenarios if I get a chance today but I'm trying to figure out whether higher prices now currently benefit LMCA or lower prices... each one has advantages and disadvantages for the low and high basis stakes....

I really think (assuming the company performs within guidance or better) that the only thing that matters is what is best for LMCA.
    Apr 18 07:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment