Stephen Faulkner

View Stephen Faulkner's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    They paid one in December.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Brush those teeth you BOOEY :P
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Eh... I dunno on the online ap. I should spend a bit of time with it, but honestly I never have the need so I dont have a lot of opinion here.

I'd like to see "the best" app out there, but I think they still have a bit of time on this.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    I've noticed, amp :) Patience just takes time / experience and the clock keeps ticking.... :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Not sure what you are looking at.....
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks alot andrew22690 :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Funny how that worked... those that were able to grab it at a nickle got their money back in the dividend and are riding on all profits right now : )
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks micpickle! Glad to see you orbiting Earth again! We lost touch as you surfed the universe after Christmas :P
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    I commented to mmz on this below, but I don't really have much opinion on the transaction yet. I was waiting for it to happen so I could see how it plays out and figure it out afterwards :) I'll likely comment on it when I have more of an opinion.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    Thanks very much indianajoe :)
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    SIRI under accumulation today again. B/S ratio is again huge, above 8....

Thanks for the nice comment sirifair :) Between $4 and $5 seems a reasonable expectation to me, but I would find $5 to be a stretch so soon.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    MMZ that's LMCA, not SIRI. A spin out of LMCA from Starz when LMCA wholly owned Starz is different than an eventual spin of LMCA / SIRI from eachother where LMCA owns about half of SIRI.

Your situation of not seeing the shares is not the norm. I have no idea what is going on with that. I do not have opinion of nor have I ever suggested people invest in LMCA as I do not understand (yet) how certain transactions take place. There's another guy here with the Starz shares, so I suggest you grab a board with a nail in it and force some answers from your broker.
    Jan 17, 2013. 10:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Letting You In On A Few 'Secrets' [View article]
    MMZ you're listening to NINO ... you should probably sell and move on, I agree.
    Jan 17, 2013. 07:30 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment