View as an RSS Feed
View Stephen Frankola's Articles BY TICKER:
- E*Trade: More Good News
- What Will Investors' Sentiments Be This Week?
- E*Trade: A Bet Worth Making
- First Solar: Strong Earnings, Bleak Outlook
- Transcontinental Pipelines - My First Options Trade in Months
- Amazon's Kindle 2: Worth All the Hype?
Our Deflationary Mindset Is the Most Concerning
on Feb. 11, 2009 • 8 Comments
- Soda Stocks: Flat or Fizzy?
- Marathon Energy, Valero: Keep An Eye on These Energy Co's
- E*TRADE Financial: It Was Good to Be Long
- What Will Result from the Lehman and AIG Deals?
- Electronic Arts Walks Away from Take-Two Talks
- It's D-Day For Take-Two Interactive
- Why I'm Backing Up the Take-Two Truck
- Electronic Arts: Still Wining and Dining Take-Two
- Is Microsoft Interested in Take Two?
- Will Take Two Finally Accept Electronic Arts' Current Bid?
- Google: Don't Hate the Player - Hate the Game
- Coal: What Happens When Bubbles Pop
- A Stockholder, and Merchant, Loses Confidence in eBay
- Oil Prices and the "Bigger Fool" Theory
- Is This Oil Bubble Going to Deflate?
- First Solar's Future: Bright or Dim?
- JP Morgan Plunders Bear Stearns
Commodities Bubble Needs to Burst
on Mar. 3, 2008 • 19 Comments
- Shorting Coal on Extraordinary Short-Term Demand
- Buying Activision Ahead of Earnings
- Google Longs: Consider Yourselves Lucky
- Abercrombie: Trading a Range-Bound Stock
- Bracing for Amazon's Earnings Today
- Buying Countrywide Ahead of Today's Fed Action
- Earnings Predictions for Jan. 28: VMW, AXP, SNDK