Stephen J Melnykevich

View Stephen J Melnykevich's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gilead Sciences Has A Realistic Path To $100 [View article]
    Tim,

I wonder what your thoughts are now since this article and the Sept post on your blog.
    Nov 5, 2014. 04:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tonix Pharmaceuticals: Phase II, Phase III, And Beyond For TNX-102 [View article]
    Jonanne,

I continue to absorb your wonderful insight. Your comments are at times even more valuable than the article.

What are your thoughts on the recent price movements and the price movement over the next several months?
    Oct 30, 2014. 04:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest Like Markets Will Be Closed For The Next 20 Years [View article]
    Great article, and I love taking Buffetts line and extending it even further.
    Oct 10, 2014. 10:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest Like Markets Will Be Closed For The Next 20 Years [View article]
    what is your target point for JNJ?
    Oct 10, 2014. 10:51 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Let Cummins Inc. Power Your Dividend Growth After Recent Pullback [View article]
    I think I read yesterday that you picked up shares or were thinking of doing so. Or it could have been someone different but I certainly think it is a good stock to add after a core is establish.

Unfortunately for me I am still working on my core. I have stocks such as (AAPL, KO, JNJ, BP, CVX, V, AFL, GILD, PM and a speculative buy of TNXP). I clearly need to continue to work on a core before I venture out into my second tier stocks (the GM, airlines, financials, etc.)

I have wayyyy to big a shopping list and too small of a budget currently. I hate priortizing.
    Oct 9, 2014. 01:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I will look forward to that article as well ! If you continue to spoil us with frequent articles that will then become the benchmark. And that is me speaking selfishly !
    Oct 9, 2014. 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I agree with you completely on the oils. I like XOM but have positions in BP and CVX already. I think based on valuation, CVX is the best pick at this time but it's hard to ignore XOM as well. I have watched UTX as well but I would buy XOM before UTX.

DEO is getting cheap and I am sure you can't go wrong with a 20+ horizon.

Might I suggest V as a potential addition. I almost have a full position and will continue to add to it even if it becomes overweight. I think that V is the best of the best in the market right now.
    Oct 9, 2014. 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Nicholas,

Great write-up! I have been following you for a few months and have grown to truly appreciate your articles. Keep it up.

What are the stocks that are approaching your target prices at the time? I venture to guess it probably is something in the oils. I could be wrong however.

Stephen
    Oct 9, 2014. 10:59 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tonix Is A Buy On Endpoint Circumstances [View article]
    Everyone still holding strong for those of us left?

I figure I might as well see what the FDA says. Downside is hopefully limited based on the cash holding at this time. Stock could fall to 4-5 with poor FDA meeting.
    Oct 8, 2014. 11:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Newly Listed T2 Biosystems Could See Massive Upside In The Next 5 Years [View article]
    @Jk

Great article and got me interested. I may initiate a small position.

Would love your thoughts on TNXP as well.

Keep up the great work.
    Oct 8, 2014. 11:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tonix Is A Buy On Endpoint Circumstances [View article]
    @14195192

Excellent comment and thank you for the insight! You answered on of my last questions regarding the approval process.

Would you elaborate on your experience and how it is influencing your investment in TNXP? Are you long and at what cost? What is your game plan for this stock and company?

Again, great comment and thank you!
    Oct 1, 2014. 04:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tonix Is A Buy On Endpoint Circumstances [View article]
    @going

I think Joe mentioned earlier it would be 4x BESTFIT.
    Sep 30, 2014. 10:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ingersoll-Rand: This Is What Unpopular Management That Creates Value Looks Like [View article]
    @Philip,

It was YOUR choice to read it. You offered no constructive criticism and added nothing to the discussion.
    Sep 30, 2014. 10:54 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unique Tonix Could Go Higher On BESTFIT Data [View article]
    As per Jonanne:

Mario Ernest exercised another 10,000 $4.25 warrants today. Likely intends gift shs charity 2015 take appreciated stock deduction.
    Sep 29, 2014. 07:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment