Stephen J Melnykevich

View Stephen J Melnykevich's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Very Next Stock I Would Build A Retirement Portfolio Upon At Any Age [View article]
    Great comment JGWright!!
    Jan 20, 2015. 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gulf oil spill ruled more than BP estimate but less than government said [View news story]
    Interested to see how to market responds to this. Perhaps the BP oil spill chapter is coming to an end.
    Jan 15, 2015. 05:44 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ConocoPhillips, A Leader In The S&P 500 Energy Sector [View article]
    Phenom1,

Just started "following" you as your comments are filled with such great insight.

Would love your thoughts on BP? I currently have a full position in both BP and CVX. I am caught between adding to BP to make it overweight or adding XOM and go overweight in Oil in my portfolio. I feel this is a rare opportunity for someone who has 3 decades to go before retirement.
    Jan 7, 2015. 12:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Philip Morris Yield Hits 5% As Currency Worries Persist [View article]
    I take it your position remains a "hold" but you are holding off on adding to it?
    Jan 7, 2015. 12:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 15 Biotech Names For 2015 [View article]
    Like goinglong2020 I would certainly appreciate your opinion on Tonix. Your knowledgeable input would be an asset.
    Jan 6, 2015. 08:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tonix Pharma to initiate fibromyalgia study after FDA OK's primary endpoint [View news story]
    Yes, they do. They had patience with the fall after P2 results. And as it stands now it appears only 1 P3 trial which is very positive as the company has cash on hand to likely cover this. PTSD is starting the P2 within the pipeline. No one is discussing the possibility of a partnership as well. Though I would prefer the company went it alone. Long Term Bullish.
    Jan 6, 2015. 12:29 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 15 Biotech Names For 2015 [View article]
    TNXP got guidance from FDA this morning for P3 trial.
    Jan 6, 2015. 09:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Reads as if only 1 trial needed not two. Very very positive!
    Jan 6, 2015. 08:05 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Top 3 Holdings For 2015 [View article]
    Dividend Sleuth,

I actually will be updating that article hopefully within the next 2 months and giving all the readers an honest review of my current holdings and at times difficulty in being enticed by some non dividend stocks that may turn out to be poor decisions (TNXP).

Really enjoyed your article and wish I had enough funds to add the 40 or so that I do not have of which you mentioned.
    Jan 2, 2015. 12:36 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Top 3 Holdings For 2015 [View article]
    I second that recommendation on Chuck Carnevale. David Van Knapp is being modest but his articles are great reads as well. Welcome !
    Jan 2, 2015. 09:59 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Project $3 Million - KMI [View instapost]
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Dec 15, 2014. 06:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Project $3 Million - KMI [View instapost]
    Is it foolish to add KMI to a roth ira? I want this name for my retirement account after I add more cvx.
    Dec 15, 2014. 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Project $3 Million - KMI [View instapost]
    Will this be in a roth Ira retirement account (potentially non-taxable) or a taxable investment account?
    Dec 14, 2014. 10:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valuations, Goals And The Stock Selection Process [View article]
    kiisu and Student of Pema,

You two should write some short stories about some of your experience. I was interesting to read your comments. Has me itching for you both to elaborate on them.
    Dec 14, 2014. 09:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Growth Investing: How I Derive The Top 40 (Part 3) [View article]
    Thanks for the reply David !
    Dec 12, 2014. 03:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment