Stephen Kanitz is a professor of accounting at the University of Sao Paulo and a Harvard Business School MBA. He is the author of "Brazil The Emerging Economic Boom."
- Description: Retired. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Stephen Kanitz.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
GOLL4.SA a Buy. It is cheap, FPE of 2, could be a ten bagger, Summer is coming, company is ok, yield increasing, and interest near zero. Jul 6, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Add the fact that for the f... on 2 Reasons To Stick With Emerging Markets
- Unfortunately you forgot th... on Hidden Housing Subsidy Update
- High interest rates are the... on Allow Interest Rates To Rise While Keeping Mone...
- Reduced interest rates also... on The 3 Most Potent Forces Underpinning The Real ...
- The gini indez should be no... on Income Inequality For Households: A Long Biased...