- Update: Lafley Makes It Interesting At Procter & Gamble
- Great Southern Bancorp: Trouncing Analyst Estimates For Four Years
- Kimberly-Clark: Could Its Halyard Spin-Off Protect Your Portfolio In A Germ-Filled World?
- BofI Holding: Powerball, Legal Settlements, Costco, MultiFamily, And Soon H&R Block's Bank
- FirstMerit Corporation: Repeatedly Missing Estimates Doesn't Inspire Confidence
This user currently has no profile.
I enjoy analyzing the financial health of companies and pointing out areas the market is either not recognizing or ignoring. A long time investor, I put my money where my mouth is. That's why I'm passionate about my positions. I trumpet companies I believe in and back my articles up with data and graphs.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- NYCB does trade like a bond... on Why New York Community Bancorp's Shares Are Ess...
- Efficiency ratio is noninte... on BofI Holding: Powerball, Legal Settlements, Cos...
- Bret, why only 25% in cash? on Yes Virginia, The Market Can Go Down - Part I
- The company pre-announces i... on The Dark Side To The Buckle's Earnings Release
- Thanks for the kind words. ... on Peregrine Semiconductor: Heed Management's Warn...
Latest comments on Stephen Rosenman's Articles
- fiasco jones on The Buckle: Being Treated Like 'Real Owners'
- 50 cent it is on Update: Lafley Makes It Interesting At Procter ...
- cpa28761 on Update: Lafley Makes It Interesting At Procter ...
- MichiganTrader on Update: Lafley Makes It Interesting At Procter ...
- Todd68 on Update: Lafley Makes It Interesting At Procter ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »