This user currently has no profile.
Steve Bass is an environmentalist.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Energy stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
ArrestIndustrialDisease.org Website proposes that we use the symptoms of Industrial Disease to monitor our impact. Our impact is described by the IPAT relationship. The variables in this relationship are: population level, consumption level and method of consumption.We need to make changes in these variables until the symptoms reverse ...More
or the 'patient' gets sicker. The weaker the patient grows; the more difficult it is to reverse.The reason this website is significant is that it an attempt to organize those that care about the future. So-called 'environmental’ organizations that ignore the IPAT variables are complicit in maintaining the status-quo. We need everyone’s help to turn this ship. It does little good to (temporarily) protect an endangered species or wetlands if nothing is done about our Impact.
see Blog info
Latest Comments more »
- "The contango loss on ... on Don't Jump The Gun On Natural Gas
- Prescient article a few wee... on Shell Axed GTL Plant, Citing Oil And Gas Price ...
- When you buy a natgas compa... on Will Natural Gas Continue To Heat Up?
- " I am humbled by the ... on EOG Resources: Set To Become Largest Oil Produc...
- ps...'First Up on the Refor... on Dollar Remains Fragile
Latest comments on Steve's Articles
- Pauliester on OpenTable and the Threat of an Open-Standard In...
- Jay Bruin on OpenTable and the Threat of an Open-Standard In...
- Jeff Pierce on OpenTable and the Threat of an Open-Standard In...
- kwm3 on OpenTable and the Threat of an Open-Standard In...
- ivancollins on OpenTable and the Threat of an Open-Standard In...