This user currently has no profile.
Steve Birenberg is founder and President of Northlake Capital Management, LLC. Northlake specializes in managing portfolios for high net worth individuals using a unique strategy combining monthly ETF rotation based on major market themes supplemented by carefully selected media and telecom stocks. Steve has been managing money since 1982 and following media and telecom since 1990. For the past five years, Steve has been a contributor to RealMoney.com, the professional service of theStreet.com, where he provides commentary on media and telecom stocks. Steve is author of "Dow of Steve" for subscribers of SNL Kagan. Dow of Steve provides commentary on media and communications news from a Wall Street perspective. ...More Steve earned his CFA in 1986 and taught at the Study Seminar for Financial Analyst from 1986 through 1992. Steve grew up in Rochester, NY and graduated from Miami of Ohio in 1982 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Stocks - long
Northlake Capital Management, LLC Northlake Capital Management, LLC is a registered investment adviser specializing in portfolio management for high net worth individuals. Northlake has a unique strategy combining monthly rotation among index ETFs capturing major market themes and media and telecom stocks. Northlake also has a unique ...More
customer service platform which provides current updates on all client holdings. Northlake is owned and operated by Steve Birenberg. Steve has been managing money since 1982 and has specialized in media stocks since 1990.
Media Talk I have been following and actively investing in media stocks since 1990. For the past five years, I have written about media stocks for theStreet.com's Real Money site. Beginning in April 2009, I am blogging on Media and Communications at SNL Kagan's subscription website in the "Dow of Steve." I use Media ...More
Talk as another outlet for my media stock commentary including much proprietary commentary that does not appear on Real Money or Seeking Alpha.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Not sure what you mean &quo... on Liberty Media Splits In 2 To Drive Value Creation
- Peaking capex as a % of rev... on Liberty Global: Growth Acceleration Beginning
- Thanks for all the comments... on Remaining A Little Nervously Long Qualcomm
- Hey All,I maintain a blog f... on Liberty In Limbo
- Good clarification. I was t... on Disney All Good With More To Come
Latest comments on Steve Birenberg, CFA's Articles
- Steve Birenberg, CFA on Liberty Media Splits In 2 To Drive Value Creation
- Roxieanne on Liberty Media Splits In 2 To Drive Value Creation
- Hardog on High Expectations And Timing Issues Should Not ...
- netflixlong on Signs Of Bottoming At CBS
- Doctor Who on Liberty Media Splits In 2 To Drive Value Creation