View as an RSS Feed
Market Timing With The RPF Model: Spot Opportunities, Stay The Course, Avoid Mistakes
- Proceed with caution. Market timing is risky, but the RPF Model can help spot rare opportunities.
- Spot the truly rare event. The bubbles and opportunities in 1987, 2000 and 2009 – 2013 could be seen with the RPF Model.
- Do no harm. Knowing whether the market is valued fairly can provide resolve to stay the course during troubled times. Often the best action is no action.
S&P Fairly Valued Because 'It's The Same This Time'
- Room to grow. Despite the exceeding the post-war average for economic recoveries, U.S. employment has only just matched the previous peak.
- Record highs are not rare and not indicative of a bubble. Since 1960, the S&P 500 Index has hit a new closing high over 800 times.
- It's not different this time. The market has been valued based on the same predictable factors since at least 1960.
- Absurd Bubble Talk
- 3 Scenarios For The Next Bubble
- A Quantitative Approach To Spotting An Equity Bubble
- Record High For Stocks Still Not A Bubble
- Stocks Not In A Bubble, Not Even Close
- S&P 500 Fairly Valued At Record High With Higher Interest Rates Already Factored In
- Risk Premium Factor Model Points To S&P 500 Ending 2014 At 2,017
- Model Shows Market At Equilibrium With Long-Term Upside For S&P 500, Downside For Bonds
- Hovering At Record Levels, Risk Premium Factor Model Shows Market Fairly Valued
- Bond Bubble: Risk Premium Factor Model Suggests Fair Value Yield On 10-Year Treasury Is 4.4%
- Dow Hits Record High But Risk Premium Factor Model Shows Market Still Undervalued
- S&P 500 Nears Record High But Risk Premium Factor Model Shows It's Still Undervalued
- Risk Premium Factor Model Shows S&P 500 Still Undervalued
- A Better Way Of Determining If Market P/E Is Too High Or Low
- 'Moneyball' For The Stock Market
- Interest Rates Are The Long-Term Driver Of Market P/E Ratios
- Big Week But Risk Premium Factor Model Shows S&P Still Undervalued By 20%
- Is S&P Fairly Valued? The One Thing To Watch Is Earnings
- Causes Of The Bond Bubble: Not Just Flight To Quality And The Fed's Twist
- Risk Premium Factor Model Shows S&P Undervalued By More Than 20%
- Risk Premium Factor Model Shows S&P 500 Greatly Undervalued, Bonds In A Bubble
- 30% Value Gap in S&P 500 Closed by Rise in Treasury Yields, Price
- Making a Case for Salesforce.com Valuation - I Want My LTV
- Why Dividends Don't Matter
- S&P Index Still Undervalued
- Strategists Lowball 2011 Projections for S&P 500
- Debunking the Myth of Infinite Online Advertising Inventory
- The Market Is Up, But So Are Earnings – S&P 500 Still Appears Undervalued
- Post-Earnings Analysis: Google Now Expected to Grow Faster Than Apple
- Market Expectations for Apple, Google and Yahoo Using Real Implied Growth Rate