Steve Patterson is a trained software engineer with an engineering degree in computer science and a MBA from Capital University in Columbus, Ohio. He has been an active trader of stocks and options for the past 10 years with a focus and technology and large cap stocks. In addition, he is the editor and one of a number of writers on several web based publications that he owns and operates. Visit Steve's site, Fast Swings (http://www.fastswings.com/)
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
FastSwings Stocks, Stock Swings, Options, and Option Trades
FastSwings Blog Stocks, Stock Swings, Options, and Option Trades
Latest Comments more »
- Netflix has had four quarte... on Netflix Surge: Is Now a Good Time to Buy?
- I was surprised that Goldma... on Equities Update: Late Rally
- The June Options expire pri... on Research in Motion Rallying Ahead of Earnings
- The analyst downgrades are ... on Short Ideas: Kick GM While It's Down
- Big news today is going to ... on Mosaic, CF Industries: Fertilizer Stocks in a B...
Latest comments on Steve Patterson's Articles